I am a resourceful and results-driven Manager with over 13 years in a sales and distribution environment. I have strong analytical and people-management skills. Further I have a successful track record of developing new business opportunities to achieve operational directives and targets.
I have extensive experience of working at board level with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders mainly in the private sector and primarily motor vehicle retailing channel. Adept at financial planning and exposure to project management, I have an impressive track record of using my research, analysis, strategic planning and negotiation skills to successfully develop business initiatives whilst maximizing profit, minimizing cost, and driving continuous change.
Whilst at SWANN Insurance as Sales and Distribution Manager WA / SA, WA was awarded Branch of Year 3 times. Gross Written Premium, Renewal retention and product mix all improved during my time in the role. In my final year combined GWP exceeded $100M.
I have excellent managerial and client handling experience. An effective communicator, I have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with advanced negotiation skills to maximize sales opportunities and deliver results in high-pressured target-based environments.
Subsequent to spending 12 months in Vietnam have proved challenging, but also rewarding. In particular developing completely new (to the local market) channels and product, while also successfully putting in place appropriate internal policies and processes.
• Advanced Excel skills
• Experience in maintaining networks and IT platforms
• Development of IT based origination systems
• Working knowledge of IT based management / accounting systems systems
• Fundamental understanding of accounting and business principles and practice
• Invitation to enroll in an Honors Program at Curtin of University of Technology – School of Commerce.
• Currently enrolled to commence post graduate Certificate in Applied Finance, Semester 2 2018.