Claims and Account manager
(from June 2016 to November 2018)
• Managing head office accounts Australia Way and Australia Post.
• Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with these accounts.
• Answering client queries and identify new business opportunities
• Taking and processing orders and invoicing.
• Supporting sales team with payments following up.
• Taking customer credit claims either by phone, email or fax
• Liaising with warehouse to investigate the oversupply or short supply.
• Organizing the re-delivery for incorrect shipments and manage freight/returns.
• Assisting the buyers to test and verify the faulty stock claimed by customer.
• Processing customer credits in Sage 300 ERP, sending credit to customers.
• Analyzing the types of credits and maintaining the log of warehouse errors.
• Supporting finance team and broader company.
Customer Service Coordinator NAB
(from February 2012 to February 2015)
• Underwriting administration in customer focused environment
• Group Insurance annual review spreadsheet and calculations of premiums
• Dealing with financial advisers and medical institutions to obtain underwriting requirements
• Maintaining and updating individual Death & Total Permanent Disability and Salary Continuance accounts and records
• Dealing with incoming calls from financial advisers and employers
• Taking 100% responsibility for delivering accurate information
• Meeting individual productivity and quality standards as determent by the business
• Processing requests for insurance applications
• Assisting in the training of staff
• Chairing daily scrum meetings and weekly team meetings