Completed Masters Degree in Virology; have antiquated >6.5 years of national, international molecular biology based laboratory experiences and always willing, interested to adjoin reputed molecular biology work fields here.
Aged Care Worker
(from February 2005 to February 2010)
Assist with self-medication
• Implement care programmes for those in residential establishments
• Provide in-home support with health issues and daily living tasks such as washing, dressing, eating, transport and budgeting
• Assist with the delivery of activities to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of those in their care
• Ensure those in their care are washed, dressed, fed and ready for educational and recreational activities
• Assist during domestic activities such as eating meals and showering
• Provide companionship and support during daily activities
• Implement appropriate strategies for managing problems related to dementia
• Work with a team of health professionals, family, friends and carers to implement a programme of support.
A self-motivated experienced physiotherapist with a track record of 6 years success assisting patients and developing rehabilitation programs. A great enthusiastic team player and deeply committed to delivering quality care and achieving superior patient’s outcomes as a member of multidisciplinary team. A confident individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills looking to start work in Australia.
Physiotherapist (work experience)
(from November 2016 to December 2016)
TLC Age Care, Noble Gardens, Noble Park
• Planned individual and group exercise programs of aged care resident
• Retrained patients to walk or teach them to use devices such as walking frames, crutches and wheelchairs.
• Greeted patients and prepared them for therapy
• Participated pain management programs
• Supported fall prevention programs
(from November 2009 to March 2016)
Assessed the physical condition of patients to diagnose problems and planned appropriate treatment.
Used a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve patient mobility (such as massage, hydrotherapy, breathing and relaxation techniques).
Performed spinal, peripheral joint mobilization and manipulation.
Used equipment such as heat packs, ice packs, exercise equipment, ultrasound and electrotherapy to ease pain, reduce swelling and improve range of movement.
Retrained patients to walk or teach them to use devices such as walking frames, splints, crutches and wheelchairs.
Assisted patients, and their families gaining knowledge about injury and disability to continuing a healthy lifestyle.
Planned and implemented community fitness programs.
Maintained clinical and numeric records.
Diploma in Physiotherapy
(from January 2007 to October 2009)
Assessed ,diagnosed and treat patients
Certificate of first aid AMES Australia Dandenong 2016
Sports physiotherapy Level 01-08 University of Melbourne 2015
Basic life support & Primary Trauma Care Training 2015
Sri Lanka Victoria Emergency & Trauma Center, Sri Lanka
“Train & treat with bands and balls” Workshop 2014
Thera- Band Academy, Sri Lanka
“Myofasical Trigger Points and Myofasical Release” Workshop 2014
Institute of Sports Medicine, Sri Lanka
“Manual Therapy Concepts” Workshop 2012
Manual Therapy Foundation of India
“Training on Management of Complex Disorders by Physiotherapy” 2012
Sri Lanka Society of Physiotherapy
“Physiotherapy in Stroke Rehabilitation” 2011
Sri Lanka School of Prosthetics and Orthotics
HOME CARE WORKER & ASSISTANT HOME CARE COORDINATOR
(to August 2016)
Delivering support and care services to meet personal care needs to consumers in their own homes - assisting with medication administrations, meal preps, shopping, appointments/transports, domestic care, socialisation, in-home respite. Also assist in home care office with rostering of home care staff, prep of daily runs, correspondence, telephone calls, monthly budget preps, sign ups, meetings/networking with other service providers, assisting with accreditation and all other tasks assigned.
Cert III (2010) and Cert IV (2012) in Aged Care
(to August 2012)
Working and supporting older people effectively with the community sector, dementia, supervising work, facilitating individualised plans, assessments, assisting complex needs, medication admin, building relationships, interventions with risk of falls, personal care needs
Certificates in Manual Handling Workshop (2016), Operationalising Consumer Directed Care Workshop (2015). Continuing Professional Development Records (2016) in: WHS/MH/Fire, Infection Control, Food Safety, Mandatory Reporting/Violence, Positive Behaviour Support, Pressure Injuries/Falls, Clinical Support Handovers and 1st Aid (2018). Current Police Check (2018), 1st Aid and WWC No. Currently studying Diploma in Community Services (Case Management) (2016-2017).