Client Services Project Manager - Blue Sky Performance Improvement (Capita Plc)
Provide project management and support for a results-driven international business that presents a sensible approach to developing professionals. Ensure feasibility of company solutions, manage documentation, and regularly monitor project statuses. Infuse investment schedules into company project plans, reporting results to management.
• Enhance project outcomes, increase resource supply, and strengthen the performance of client services team, operations, accounts, and consultants.
• Maintain on-boarding process and commission structure for external suppliers and associates.
• Publish confirmed project plans, preparing data for client proposals and tracking all risks.
• Deliver project evaluations, logs, NPS Surveys, analysis, as well as ad-hoc and output reports.
Project Administrator / Coordinator - Alemba Ltd
Support the global Professional Services team and the UK office during rapid company growth. Oversee documentation flow to increase demand and enhance multi-departmental procedures. Manage contracts, sales records, project pipeline fees, and delivery timeframes. Respond to all emailed inquiries, sourcing messages to specific departments as needed. Manage access and administration requests, amending organizational structure as appropriate. Coordinate travel arrangements for Professional Services Team and newly hired staff. Liaise for customers, consultants and workshop attendees; dispatching training materials; and processing quotes, orders, and invoices for UK, EMEA, USA and APJ associates and offices.
• Direct point of contact to the board of directors for contract data retained for weekly sales reporting.
• Collected and processed utilization data, timelines, and potential risk factors to management.
• Manage resources to estimate pre-sales and timelines for the Engineering team.
• Implement ShareFile, a cloud storage system, to enhance user accessibility.
• Coordinate with HR Manager to create and populate a job description library and staff folders.
• Create regionally specific packets for newly hired staff, including Australia, the U.S., and Canada.
• Recognized for project model implementation efforts at the end of the year.
• Manage resources required to deliver local and international (including South Africa and Germany) remote ITSM upgrades to customers; defining procedures, resources, concerns, user testing, timelines, and budget restraints.
• Oversee structural expansion and ensure effective operations in the absence of the office manager.
• Participate with the social committee, overseeing departmental planning and resource needs.
Returns Analyst - Philips Electronics Ltd
Processed data to plan processing for faulty products returned from manufacturer. Investigated claims with analytical and thorough capability and talent. Entered all retailer and distributor returns into SAP CEP sales entry system for coordinating credits and returns with internal sales managers and retail buyers. Liaised between customers, buyers and warehouse managers; confirming fraudulent claims.
• Ran monthly sales and returns reports; summary notes; and generated relevant diagrams using SAP WPC reporting system to produce detailed cost of non-quality reports and identify areas requiring the attention of sales managers and teams.
• Attended monthly team meetings with sales managers and departmental directors, formulating strategies to manage product returns, customer accounts, and declining sales.
• Instrumental in the relocation of the Consumer Lifestyle department, 235 people and 3 management offices as part of a re-branding project.
Project & Controls Administrator (Major projects in Transportation, Highways and Energy) - Hyder Condulting UK Ltd (Arcadis)
Aided various project managers in environmental, civil, and structural engineering projects; implementing required enhancements for contracts to be fulfilled at-profit. Under direction of line manager, teamed with of 12 professionals charged with supporting 2,500 UK employees, 4,000 globally. Tracked work bids and tenders through Project Workflow, ensuring approvals, client agreement documentation, and contracts were in place using Dynamics Enterprise Portals and SharePoint. Generated projects in Microsoft Dynamics AX, collaborating with Project Managers on structuring work packages, stages, rates’ books, reports, and budgets. Analyzed performance reports for negative sales accruals, WIP, and profit variances; reporting findings to management, resubmitting forecasts, rate adjustments, and overdue invoicing. Completed purchase order requests and made adjustments based on preliminary valuations. Retained email correspondence for project requests submitted to the central accounts database for the commercial accounts team.
• Maintained budget consumption, reporting, and invoicing the largest contracts within the Transportation sector – circa £1.2m every month for 3 contracts alone, 80-100 clients monthly.
• Resolved all project requests of managers, including invoicing, cost adjustments, forecasting, demand planning, additional work packages, and finalizing projects.
• Completed all invoicing – averaging £7m each month and c. 250 to 500 invoices each month - personally managing an average of 100 invoices each month.
• Generated weekly reports for sector directors to assist in the achievement of KPI targets; including pending contracts, timesheets, departmental financial reviews, and lost bids requiring closure.
• Processed monthly pro-forma and supplier invoices; staff expenses; and purchase orders.
• Presented group and individual trainings on the use of bid and reporting suites; completing software add-ons implemented in quick succession.
• Designated as Guildford representative to provide user guidance and support of Dynamics AX portal via Work Tracking and the Employee Serve Online Expenses Claim (similar to Concur) function.
University of Southampton, Online Nov – Dec 2016
Coursework: Introduction to Contract Management
Open University, Guildford, Surrey 2012 - 2015
Coursework: Working & Learning: Developing Effective Performance at Work; Business Organizations & Their Environments; Business Functions; Investigating Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Alton College Sixth Form, Alton, Hants, 1998 - 2000
Coursework: Business Studies
Mill Chase Community School, Bordon, Hants, 1993 - 1998
Awards & Distinctions
AXELOS PRINCE2® Foundation in Project Management (Awarded 2015)
BIIAB National Licensee’s Certificate (2002)
NVQ Levels 1 & 2 in Hospitality & Catering Management Award (2000 – 2002)