Mechanical engineer and Project Management professional with experience in Heavy Engineering fabrication and Installation (Naval Vessels), Piping in Nuclear Power plant willing to work in challenging environment where i can enhance my skill set.
(from September 2009 to February 2017)
Fabrication and Installation of Naval Vessels
(from September 2007 to September 2009)
Execution engineer in Indoor Piping, Rack Piping and tunnel Piping.
(from November 2017 to May 2019)
Business and Project Management
Bachelor of Technology
(from August 2001 to May 2005)
• Experience in managing Datacenter IT Infrastructure projects with strong understanding of Enterprise IT hardware, Compute, Storage, Network, and Virtualization in various Cloud Business Model.
• Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
• Responsible for defining project priorities with input from stakeholders, developing project plans and schedules. Participating in project initiation, planning, execution, and close down tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technical team to perform ongoing review of project status, identify possible risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation solutions as approved.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive project documentation with use of in-house project templates. Skills with various tools - MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word processing and spreadsheets.
• Responsible for coordinating internal resources with vendors, managing change control procedures, arranging for review & approval for flawless execution of projects.
Bachelor in Engineering
(from September 2000 to July 2004)