Sales Support Operations Analyst
(from June 2018 to March 2020)
• Managing all sales operational functions including quote creation, order processing, stock check, data analysis, asset management, reporting and dashboards requirements across all ANZ sales teams.
• Managing all systems and processes in Quote-to-Order lifecycle including opportunity identification through to Order processing and Revenue recognition.
• Running weekly Sales Forecast and opportunity management meetings on behalf of Regional Sales Directors.
• Supporting in the submission of bid and tender responses for our government clients through the DTA portal.
• Validating all quote and Purchase order information so there are no discrepancies, errors, or gaps in the information.
• Communicating with partners and suppliers to facilitate contracts, quotes and orders for third-party equipment.
• Ensuring that Salesforce reflects the intelligence gained from attending district sales forecast meetings and highlighting any discrepancies to the relevant District Manager.
• Running SFDC reports including revenue reports, pipeline reports, forecasting reports and the complete business dashboards.
• Generating customer documentation/Contracts for non-standard transactions (e.g. loan equipment, statements of work) in alignment with existing agreements.
• Working closely with local management team to establish processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities in Salesforce environment.
• Working collaboratively with Finance, Logistics and Legal to obtain sales data/information and ensure all required information is submitted in a timely and accurate manner.
Customer Success Manager
(from February 2016 to June 2018)
• Active engagement with core customers from FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Petrochemicals, Energy, Mining and other manufacturing industries including production managers, operation managers, maintenance engineers and field service engineers etc.
• Ensuring all business and stakeholder requirements including service delivery targets and KPIs are reached as per agreed service levels agreements.
• Building, expanding, and improving relationships with customers and external partners by coordinating/ managing customer service projects and initiatives, ensuring effective stakeholder engagement throughout.
• Managing Customer complaints and resolving them by implementing efficient solutions and setting new policies and procedures to streamline the process and increase client satisfaction.
• Generating weekly/monthly Excel and Power BI reports to confirm compliance to agreed services, run revenue and service forecast reports based on customer and business requirements for management review.
• Coordinating new standard installation, training, and transformation Services with the Field Service Leads.
• Recording key activities associated with clients’ accounts in CRM and record management system for auditing purpose.
• Leading customer on boarding process for new customers and Connected Services partners.
• Striving towards submitting standard orders through SAP order processing system to avoid delays in processing and impacting customer satisfaction.
• Working collaboratively with our internal teams (Field Sales Managers, Legal team, Finance manager, Sales Operations, Engineering, and Services teams) to get the job done accurately and to keep our clients happy.
• Tracking and documenting customer’s software usage and potential deployment opportunities to increase software adoption.
• Serving as a single point of contact for all our Oceania customers and up selling OSIsoft products and services and communicating the value of our Software enterprise license renewals (Software license renewal target for 2017 is $8M target achieved $9M).
• Helping our APAC marketing team in organising regional marketing events/ road shows from booking the venue to hosting the event until handing over company branded gifts.
• In collaboration with Regional Sales Manager and Field Service Manager providing new service add-on and renewal quotes for our products and services.
I am currently working with Amdocs in Manila Philippines as Senior BA for a Telecom giant responsible for
Amdocs BSS Front End Applications. I have a strong CRM background with 12 years of experience in Amdocs
BSS. I am the single design focal for all CRM related design and implementation level changes.
Areas of expertise - Amdocs CRM - CIM, Service(Support), Admin, Sales, Inventory Manager and Other
Modules in Amdocs BSS Suite. I am also responsible for managing all the DB changes for ongoing change
requests based on Customer requirements and involved in Migration from customer's Legacy platform to
Amdocs BSS Suite.
I am also the Single design Focal for many ongoing projects and POCs, like Data Privacy Project with 3rd party
Vendor, eSim POC and implementation
(from December 2010 to February 2017)
I was involved in the transformation project from Amdocs 5.5 platform to Amdocs 7.5 CES suite from 2010 till
2014 for a leading DTH services provider in Malaysia. I was also part of team from 2014 to 2017, where Amdocs
7.5 platform was upgraded to Amdocs CES 9.2 for the same client.
During my stint in Malaysia, I led the Amdocs BSS - CRM and other front end applications for the
transformation and upgrade project.
I led the team design and development for Inventory fulfillments process, Integration of Amdocs CRM to Click
software WFM, Supply Chain Management and many more business critical projects.
I was also responsible for managing the DB changes for ongoing change requests based on Customer
requirements and was Amdocs BSS focal for ongoing Migration activities.
Other major projects includes - Campaign Management System (HP CMS) integration with Amdocs BSS
- Marketing Connector, IPTv LOB implementation, Amdocs BSS CTI Integration with 3rd party contact center
implementation (HP and Cisco).
Involved in POC for Amdocs IOT Platform - Smart Home, Amdocs Social Media Integration and others.
Senior Subject Matter Expert
(from December 2006 to November 2010)
Part of the Design and development team in CRM Competency Center, I was responsible for Designing the
low-level technical solution, develop and implement the changes, Support different testing phases like ST,
UAT and production support.
As part of the Development team, I have worked for some of the major clients in Amdocs, like Sprint US,
Rogers Canada, SVI Russia.
(from July 2005 to November 2006)
Designa nd development
Master of Computer Application
(from July 2002 to June 2005)
Computer Application, Data Structures, C, C++, Java, JSP, AI, Etc.
09+ years experience in design, installation and testing & commissioning of Building services projects with full project life-cycle experience
Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
(from June 2011 to December 2018)
PROJECT: King Khalid University (KKU) Medical City Phase 02
PROJECT VALUE: AU$ 01 Billion (approx.)
TYPE: New build – Hospital, Healthcare, Education
• Successful handover to client
(from August 2009 to June 2011)
PROJECT: WHR Project Lucky Cement
PROJECT VALUE: AU$ 08 million (approx.)
TYPE: New build – Industrial
• Successful handover to client
(from November 2004 to August 2009)
• Accredited and recognized as Building Services Engineer by Engineer Australia
• Completed training course on Energy Conversation by NPO (National Productivity Organization)
• Completed on site safety trainings for Construction Industry