Assistant Manager in Operational and Financial Management
(from November 2014 to May 2017)
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow; KPI monitoring and analysis.
- Administrative management – coordination of invoices and customers relations, overview and analysis of employee payroll, inventory management, procurement and suppliers relations.
- Operation and logistics – daily management to ensure that transport schedules are complied, design and coordination of eventual charters for tourisms; feasibility studies for new contracts.
-Streamlined procedures and reduction of 20% in personnel costs.
-Design of new workflow chart
-Restructure of the operational area with the implementation of a new schedule of times aimed at improving the services to the population (greater bus flow at peak times).
-Implementation of a new GPS system
-Participation on the project feasibility, design and submission of proposal: Awarded the public tender process for the transportation of personnel of the Brazilian Laboratory of Doping Control – LADETEC – during the 2016 Olympics Games.
Assistant in Financial Management
(from October 2012 to November 2014)
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow (inflow, outflow and banks conciliations)
- Administrative management – daily comparative analysis of internal and customer´s controlling data, coordination of invoices and customers relations, inventory management, procurement and suppliers relations; overview and analysis of employee payroll.
-Development of a new chain of suppliers improving inventory management and reduction of purchasing costs up to 70% on some items
-Streamlined customer invoicing by improving communication and weekly comparative analysis of data in order to solve any divergence in values
-Implemented weekly meetings between managers of all areas of business in order to align procedures and strategies; and improve efficiency
Partner and Manager
(from February 2005 to March 2008)
- Coordination of the process of opening a company in Brazil –gathering of documents and presentation to the appropriate government bodies for authorization and licensing to operate.
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow (inflow, outflow and banks conciliations).
- Procurement - selection, negotiation and purchase of goods.
- In-store Manager.
- Contract with one of the leading jeans brands in Brazil (Colcci).
- Single seller in Rio de Janeiro of one of the major fashion brands from São Paulo.
- Progressive increase in sales achieving target set for first year.