Services Project Manager
(from February 2013
• Experience in managing Datacenter IT Infrastructure projects with strong understanding of Enterprise IT hardware, Compute, Storage, Network, and Virtualization in various Cloud Business Model.
• Experience working with techniques and approaches related to the architecture, development, integration, and deployment of project phases.
• Responsible for defining project priorities with input from stakeholders, developing project plans and schedules. Participating in project initiation, planning, execution, and close down tasks.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with technical team to perform ongoing review of project status, identify possible risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation solutions as approved.
• Responsible for maintaining comprehensive project documentation with use of in-house project templates. Skills with various tools - MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Word processing and spreadsheets.
• Responsible for coordinating internal resources with vendors, managing change control procedures, arranging for review & approval for flawless execution of projects.