• Actively promote and improve the “My road to Zero Harm”, the key performance indicator (LTI free 2+ years)
• Coordinate and facilitate the negotiation of environmental permit limitations through a third party consultant, aiding with on-site projects and water and air data analysis
• Conducted site-wide chemical audit
• Developed, coordinated and delivered company-wide safety based training (incident reporting)
• Incidient reporting and root-cause analysis
• Aided in AS4801 audits and internal workplace audits and surveys
• Annual report to DES, NPI and NGER reporting, reporting of compliance with licence conditions
• Help develop and implement a new comprehensive Safety Management System and procedures, facilitate the consultation and imbedding of said system
• Communicate with supervisors and managers to collate environmental and safety data
• Monitor the compliance of operations to the applicable legislation, systems and plans and act accordingly
• Aided in the development and review of the complex site Environmental Management Plan
• Prepare various reports for the GM to the Board of Directors
• Receptionist duties, admin duties, document control and management, training management
Masters of Environmental Management - Sustainable Development
(from February 2018 to July 2019)
Focus on how to sustainably manage environmental systems and facilitate projects within businesses and communities, emphasising stakeholder communication. Learning principles and skills on HSE reporting, identifying responsibilities and areas for improvement, and adaptability in problem solving. Emphasis on Queensland environmental regulations, EIAs, EMPs and project management. Classes taken on environmental problem solving, applied research methods and tools for environmental assessment.
Bachelor of Marine Science - Marine Chemical Sciences
(from February 2015 to November 2017)
Focus on how to sustainably manage marine ecosystems, with a concentration on water chemistry and pollution. Emphasis on water and waste management, ecotourism, climate change and maritime pollution. Capabilities of creating risk assessments, assessing ecological models and reporting.
QLDUSOtherMiningAustralian Temporary ResidentLast Active
17 August 2019
Mechanical engineer and Project Management professional with experience in Heavy Engineering fabrication and Installation (Naval Vessels), Piping in Nuclear Power plant willing to work in challenging environment where i can enhance my skill set.
(from September 2009 to February 2017)
Fabrication and Installation of Naval Vessels
(from September 2007 to September 2009)
Execution engineer in Indoor Piping, Rack Piping and tunnel Piping.
(from November 2017 to May 2019)
Business and Project Management
Bachelor of Technology
(from August 2001 to May 2005)