Project Controls Lead
(from February 2016
Portfolio size 17 projects, worth +$150MM – Tanks and Heater Projects
• Responsible for cost, revenue, IFO (income from operations) forecasting.
• Set-up heater fabrication projects from project controls perspective.
• Responsible for quantity surveying, schedule updates, earned value management, progress measurement, change management and risk management on multiple projects in shop environment.
Project Controls Specialist
(from January 2015 to January 2016)
Storage Tanks Package on Ras Laffan Refinery Phase 2 – EPC (Lump Sum +$25MM)
• Data collection / progress reporting / invoicing, earned value calculation and cost, revenue.
• Ensuring cost booking, forecasting, and progress and scheduling compliant with project management methodologies (PMBOK).
• Understanding clients contract change procedures, educating the project team and setting up change management process.
• Acting project manager during absence of project manager.
Project Controls Engineer
(from August 2013 to December 2014)
Project 1: Storage Tanks Package on Ras Laffan Refinery Phase 2 – EPC (Lump Sum +$25MM)
Client: CCJV, Owner: Qatar Gas
Project 2: Major Overhaul of Crude Oil Storage Facilities at Das Island, EPC (Lump Sum/Re-measurable +$90MM) Client: ADMA-OPCO, Owner: ADMA-OPCO
• Understanding contract requirements, execution plan and development of work breakdown / cost breakdown (cost centers) and organization breakdowns.
• Conforming estimate, producing baseline schedule, progress curves, manpower histograms, cost & revenue plans etc.
• Setting up progress registers / data bases, process for collection of actual performance and cost expenditure data.
(from October 2010 to July 2013)
• Performed Reconciliations - Using SQL concepts on the tool RANtask (A tool made by ION Company which is mainly used for trade’s reconciliation) and crystal reports to show the trade reconciliations.
• Production Issues - Analyzed bugs in jobs running in production environment and came up with appropriate solutions using SQL, Java and UNIX concept.