Assistant Manager in Operational and Financial Management
(from November 2014 to May 2017)
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow; KPI monitoring and analysis.
- Administrative management – coordination of invoices and customers relations, overview and analysis of employee payroll, inventory management, procurement and suppliers relations.
- Operation and logistics – daily management to ensure that transport schedules are complied, design and coordination of eventual charters for tourisms; feasibility studies for new contracts.
-Streamlined procedures and reduction of 20% in personnel costs.
-Design of new workflow chart
-Restructure of the operational area with the implementation of a new schedule of times aimed at improving the services to the population (greater bus flow at peak times).
-Implementation of a new GPS system
-Participation on the project feasibility, design and submission of proposal: Awarded the public tender process for the transportation of personnel of the Brazilian Laboratory of Doping Control – LADETEC – during the 2016 Olympics Games.
Assistant in Financial Management
(from October 2012 to November 2014)
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow (inflow, outflow and banks conciliations)
- Administrative management – daily comparative analysis of internal and customer´s controlling data, coordination of invoices and customers relations, inventory management, procurement and suppliers relations; overview and analysis of employee payroll.
-Development of a new chain of suppliers improving inventory management and reduction of purchasing costs up to 70% on some items
-Streamlined customer invoicing by improving communication and weekly comparative analysis of data in order to solve any divergence in values
-Implemented weekly meetings between managers of all areas of business in order to align procedures and strategies; and improve efficiency
Partner and Manager
(from February 2005 to March 2008)
- Coordination of the process of opening a company in Brazil –gathering of documents and presentation to the appropriate government bodies for authorization and licensing to operate.
- Financial management – assembly, coordination and control of daily cash flow (inflow, outflow and banks conciliations).
- Procurement - selection, negotiation and purchase of goods.
- In-store Manager.
- Contract with one of the leading jeans brands in Brazil (Colcci).
- Single seller in Rio de Janeiro of one of the major fashion brands from São Paulo.
- Progressive increase in sales achieving target set for first year.
Master of Business – Supply Chain Management
(from July 2017 to June 2019)
INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN STRUCTURE
BUSINESS AND COMPANY LAW
OPERATIONS AND LOGISTICS STRATEGY
WORK AND ORGANISATION SYSTEMS
ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING SYSTEMS
BUSINESS RESEARCH PROJECT
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT AND BUSINESS POLICY
PROJECT PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS ETHICS AND SUSTAINABILITY
BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS
Senior Animal Health Technician
(from September 2008 to June 2019)
Surveillance and inspection of all livestock, poultry and game
Implementation of vaccination programmes in livestock
Implementation of parasite control programmes in livestock
The collection of samples (blood smears, brain smears, impression smears, skin scrapings, wool scrapings and faecal samples)
Extension services (including training and education) to farmers
Basic post mortem examinations
Basic animal husbandry (castrations, dehorning, vaccinations, deworming, hoof trimming, artificial insemination, treatment of wounds)
The administration of injections and medicines
Diploma: Animal Health, B: Tech: Animal Health, MSC: Veterinary Science
(from January 1995 to September 2019)