BS in Accountancy (CPA Australia-Cum Laude)
Australian Permanent Resident
Summary of Qualifications
• CPA Australia and CPA Philippines.
• Creative, success-driven professional with more than 14 years of extensive experience in financial planning, financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting, consolidation and management accounting.
• Knowledgeable and proficient in International Accounting Standards (IAS), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX).
• In depth background in the financial audit, systems evaluation and review and other related professional services in multiple industry environments that includes constructions, manufacturing and trading, merchandising, coffee shop, airport groundhandling, investment/holding companies, not-for-profit organizations and tabulations.
• Adapts easily to new concepts and responsibilities with proven excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels. Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long term goals and meet operational deadlines.
• Functions well individually and as team member with proficiency in handling diverse tasks simultaneously and responds well in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Experienced and well versed in accounting software such as JD Edwards, Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Horizon, DOFA, iScala, SAP, E-Promise and MYOB.
• Proficient in Windows programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.