I am currently studying interior design at Billy Blue design school.
I have over 10 in the retail pharmacy industry. 10 years of customer service experience. I love working in sales and dealing with the public, meeting new people.
sales assistant at Myer
(from July 2016 to February 2017)
I managed the fragrance department, selling prestige fragrances , Meeting KPI targets. customer service , pos
- Organising displays
- Transfers in / out
- Customer specials
- Working on the register ( EFTPOS, After pay, Lay Bay ) - Handling cash
- Customer service
- Stock merchandising
- Train new staff members
Ukrainian Academy of Arts
(from September 2008 to July 2012)
Thank you for the opportunity to apply for this job.
I believe I am the perfect candidate for the role.
Please see my CV attached.
My skill-set includes 15 years in various management/team leading and technical roles in a very large telecommunications companies. The last 2 years has been as a Change Manager, and the previous five years as the network operations manager responsible for major corporate customers. In all, I have coordinated with all levels of management and am proficient in all levels of technical and project roles. Overall, I have considerable skills in business improvement initiatives to develop and update business and operational processes and systems. My focus is on developing and reaching business targets and meeting organisational needs. I am an experienced ITIL professional with extensive change, incident and problem management and project and test environments.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
IT Change Manager
(from November 2015 to February 2017)
- Deliver on a detailed stream change management plan that supported program objectives and benefits realization.
- Ensure change interventions/activities were designed to minimize business and employee disruption and support readiness and acceptance.
- Develop and implement measures to track and report on the confidence in and success of change management activities and to continuously improve effectiveness.
- Recommended improvements to review change processes to ensure ongoing effectiveness
IT Operations Manager/Technical Lead
(from January 2000 to May 2015)
Telstra - Network Operations Team Manager : Jan 2010 – June 2015
Telstra is Australia's leading provider of mobile phones, mobile devices, home phones and broadband internet.
- Operations Manager for L1-3 technical staff working on large Australian Bank Telstra contract.
- Managing staff to meet critical customer operational targets
- Liaise with Telstra and Bank senior management to ensure compliance with customer and company goals and objectives
- Implement business processes changes to improve system upgrade change success rates
- Lead operational teams in business, operational, customer and staff performance issues
- Take ownership and make improvements to ITIL incident, change and problem processes
- Represent Telstra in customer CAB meetings and policy changes
- Coordinate vendor and stakeholder ongoing relationships
- Recruit permanent and contract staff
- Maintain resourcing forecasts and budgets for teams
- Ensure strict adherence to contractual and agreed OLAs and SLAs and progress the resolution of issues/risks
- Contribute to the development of staff, team processes and tools'
- Manage staff redundancy and rebalancing policies
- Customer satisfaction rating with Telstra performance exceeded prior year benchmarks
- Created and implemented BAU requirements document to improve handover of new project and lifecycle initiatives to BAU staff
Telstra –Technical Lead/Expert and ITIL champion : Jan 2000 – Dec 2008
Telstra is Australia's leading provider of mobile phones, mobile devices, home phones and broadband internet.
- 3 years as SME and technical lead on Telstra Mobile Data Gateway team
- 2 years as L3 ADSL system administrator in internet authentication platform for Bigpond and wholesale ADSL customers. Implement platform changes and investigate larger scale internet customer faults
- 6 months project tester for BIGPOND ADSL self-install modems.
- 2.5 years as system administrator for Bigpond and customer platforms (i.e. AFL)
- L3 experience in UNIX, SOLARIS, CISCO, ORACLE, SQL, VERITAS, F5, MPLS systems and protocols
- Developed and implemented UNIX script to better manage out-of- business hours platform monitoring and alarming. Produced considerable cost savings achieved in OOB management of platforms and reduced recall costs
- Lead SME in development of Telstra mobile data platforms and systems to process mobile data records. Recognition from Telstra management with staff awards
- Oversaw and implemented transitioning of routine recall and monitoring to L1/L2 GOC staff to reduce recall workload and out of business company costs
Master of Arts (International Relations) - University of Melbourne
(from March 1996 to November 1999)
Bachelor of Arts/Business (Banking & Finance) - Monash University
(from March 1989 to November 1995)
Banking and Finance, accounting principles, contract and business law, Sociology, Work Psychology, Business Administration
Professional Summary Professional and dependable Facilities Manager with 10 years experience. Safety-minded with strong technical skills and knowledge. Experienced in preventative building maintenance as well as dedication to improving the efficiency of building systems.
Experience Management Hard and Soft Facilities CAPEX and OPEX Budgets Contract Management Risk Management and Compliance. Fitout Co-Ordination Essential Services Management Procurement Continuous Improvements Safety Inspections
Facilities Manager-Precision Group of property at Pran Central, Shopping Centre. (Neighbourhood Centre - GLA 5415sqm)
(from April 2018 to April 2016)
Managed the Operating Expenditure Budget, ensured all controllable expenditure was managed within budget.
• Produced Annual Capital Budgets and established the 5-year Capital Plan for review.
• Ensured the Precision purchase order system was used for procurement of all goods and services.
• Ensured all contracts and compliance obligation for the Centre were delivered.
• Organised contractors to manage the delivery of all essential services, and building services and equipment to ensure service delivery and compliance.
• Managed the centre’s fire and evacuation compliance, including training and drills.
• Management of tenders by compliant contractors meeting all capability and compliance criteria.
• Maintained all plant and equipment to fully operational condition by managing the performance and delivery of all service contractors.
• Ensured the presentation and the environment of the centre was managed to the highest possible standards by managing the cleaning and security contracts with inspections and contractor meetings.
• Ensured the delivery and coordination of tenancy works.
• Prepared WHS monthly inspection reports.
• Prepared specifications and maintained a master preventative maintenance schedule.
• Minimised the Centre’s Public Liability risk and exposure.
• Investigated and reported on accidents on the property.
• Ensured all maintenance tasks undertaken in the centre were compliant with all Work Place Health and Safety Legislative requirements.
• Ensured any compliance issues were immediately addressed and rectified.
• Reduced the consumption of electricity by 15% by improved lighting efficiency and Optimising existing HVAC systems
• Managed the delivery of all Capital projects over the two years at Pran Central upgrade.
Duty Manager-Vicinity Centres (Essendon DFO site) Single Storey Outlet Centre. GLA 52,000sqm
(from December 2010 to March 2016)
• Managed soft services of the centre.
• Managed all tenancy inspections to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Ensured all plant and equipment was compliant with daily inspections.
• Rectified maintenance issues that occurred at times on building and plants.
• Ensured all who attended the site complied with the centre rules and had completed induction.
• Experienced in all aspects of risk and compliance management combined with exposure in building services and an understanding of workplace health and safety.
• Managed stripouts and make goods.
• Assisted the operations manager with business cases and capex (Capital Expenditure).
• Managed HVAC on BMS.
• Managed the insurance incident reporting data base.
• Firewarden while on duty with knowledge of fire services and emergency procedures.
• Organised emergency management/public safety training for tenants.
• Raised purchase order for works.
• Workplace health & safety and risk management.
• Working knowledge of CCTV.
• Management of contractors.
Building Services / Maintenance officer at Melbourne Tower -Melbourne Inner City Management (MICM)
(from February 2008 to November 2010)
• Ensured pristine presentation of buildings, reliability of building services and operations, and ensured tenant satisfaction.
• Liaised with the client and key stakeholders and established effective business relationships. Managed OH&S and other safety programs, as well as agreed service standards.
• Conducted Floor checks, changing lights if required and also checked bin areas.
• Managed Rubbish/ Recycling management.
• Responsible for calling trades people when maintenance of equipment was required and then raising a work order with the Body Corporate Manager.
• Coordinated resident movement in/out of building.
• Responsible for making sure residents follow the body corporate rules.
Operations and Facilities Management Property at the Property council.
(from June 2017 to June 2017)
o Sustainability – fundamentals and rating tools
o Overview of building services
o Building inspections
o Tenders and procurement practice
o Reporting and audit: planned preventative maintenance
Management Hard and Soft Facilities
CAPEX and OPEX Budgets
Contracts and Contract Management
Experience In Risk Management and Compliance.
Proficiency with Computers.
HVAC and Energy Management
Security, Cleaning and Waste Management
Fit out Co-Ordination
Continuous Improvements In The Workplace.
Centre Inspections using Iauditor
Wanted: electrical apprenticeship
Hey my names will and I'm currently looking for an electrical apprenticeship to commence after I've finished my pre apprenticeship.
If you can help please contact me, cheers
*****48+ click to firstname.lastname@example.org+ click to reveal
Hi. I am a 25 year old male from Scotland. I have been in Melbourne one month and I'm looking to get into work. I am a qualified heating engineer/pipe fitter in the UK, having served a four year apprenticeship. I have did this for over 9 years so have plenty of experience in the construction industry. I am eager to into any kind of work going. All be it labouring, trade assistant, whatever exciting prospect shows up. I have my white card, own P.P.E, tools. I am also on the verge of getting my own transport. I am willing to work wherever and I'm willing to give 100%.
I hope to hear back soon. Cheers