U 6 1 Marleston Ave
Ashford SA 5035
T. 08 83514929
M. 0436 199 997
To whom it may concern
RE: Machine Operator
Please accept my application for the above role which was advertised
With many years’ experience working in all types of production & manufacturing roles and in addition my hard work, attention to detail & ability to work anytime of the day puts me in a good position to become a valuable member of staff. During my time as an automotive worker, I have learned to be able to work both in a team environment along with working autonomously to meet KPI’s & deadlines. I also have two years mechanical and electrical assembly and over twenty years as a machine operator in plastics and rubber moulding / extrusion assistant, and two years of cnc profile cutting stone.
Key Strengths & Attributes
• I am a very highly motivated person and a self-starter who will give their best efforts to all tasks assigned
• I am willing to undertake any courses and training for this role
• Willingness to learn and up skill where required
• I believe I would be a valuable asset to you as I can be trained up to your way, as I have transferable skills and am also very keen to learn new skills
• I do am reliable and have a check-able work history
• I strive in being on time and I love shift work
• Doing overtime and being in a team environment
• Clean driving record
• Current first Aid Certificate, White card
• trade, fork lift, hc truck and I would up skill as well
• understanding Start up shut down procedures
• 5s, kpi's, lean manufacturing
• reading all types of drawings and measuring instruments
Please see enclosed my resume, which outlines my experience along with relevant qualifications and licences I have gained over the years.
Thank you for considering me for the role, I look forward to hearing from you where I can further discuss my suitability in the position.