(from January 2016 to January 2019)
Working together with the team during contract negotiation, review technical proposal from sub-contractors. Establish preliminary design and cooperate with
sub-contractor to develop full design for Water and wastewater treatment system. Collaborate with other engineering department (electrical, civil, etc.) to complete the design. Establish bill of material and liaise with material suppliers to deliver it to construction site in a timely manner. Provide support for commissioning activities of Water and Wastewater treatment system after construction and installation. In addition, provide necessary document to apply permit for fresh water intake and treated wastewater discharge from the government.
State of Balance provides Kinesiology, Pellowah and QBI healing services. Kinesiology is a system of natural health care which combines muscle monitoring with the principles of Chinese medicine to assess energy and body function, applying a range of gentle yet powerful healing techniques to improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
09+ years experience in design, installation and testing & commissioning of Building services projects with full project life-cycle experience
Mechanical Engineer (Building Services)
(from June 2011 to December 2018)
PROJECT: King Khalid University (KKU) Medical City Phase 02
PROJECT VALUE: AU$ 01 Billion (approx.)
TYPE: New build – Hospital, Healthcare, Education
• Successful handover to client
(from August 2009 to June 2011)
PROJECT: WHR Project Lucky Cement
PROJECT VALUE: AU$ 08 million (approx.)
TYPE: New build – Industrial
• Successful handover to client
(from November 2004 to August 2009)
• Accredited and recognized as Building Services Engineer by Engineer Australia
• Completed training course on Energy Conversation by NPO (National Productivity Organization)
• Completed on site safety trainings for Construction Industry
Portfolio size 17 projects, worth +$150MM – Tanks and Heater Projects
• Responsible for cost, revenue, IFO (income from operations) forecasting.
• Set-up heater fabrication projects from project controls perspective.
• Responsible for quantity surveying, schedule updates, earned value management, progress measurement, change management and risk management on multiple projects in shop environment.
Project Controls Specialist
(from January 2015 to January 2016)
Storage Tanks Package on Ras Laffan Refinery Phase 2 – EPC (Lump Sum +$25MM)
• Data collection / progress reporting / invoicing, earned value calculation and cost, revenue.
• Ensuring cost booking, forecasting, and progress and scheduling compliant with project management methodologies (PMBOK).
• Understanding clients contract change procedures, educating the project team and setting up change management process.
• Acting project manager during absence of project manager.
Project Controls Engineer
(from August 2013 to December 2014)
Project 1: Storage Tanks Package on Ras Laffan Refinery Phase 2 – EPC (Lump Sum +$25MM)
Client: CCJV, Owner: Qatar Gas
Project 2: Major Overhaul of Crude Oil Storage Facilities at Das Island, EPC (Lump Sum/Re-measurable +$90MM) Client: ADMA-OPCO, Owner: ADMA-OPCO
• Understanding contract requirements, execution plan and development of work breakdown / cost breakdown (cost centers) and organization breakdowns.
• Conforming estimate, producing baseline schedule, progress curves, manpower histograms, cost & revenue plans etc.
• Setting up progress registers / data bases, process for collection of actual performance and cost expenditure data.
(from October 2010 to July 2013)
• Performed Reconciliations - Using SQL concepts on the tool RANtask (A tool made by ION Company which is mainly used for trade’s reconciliation) and crystal reports to show the trade reconciliations.
• Production Issues - Analyzed bugs in jobs running in production environment and came up with appropriate solutions using SQL, Java and UNIX concept.
Bachelor of Science
(from August 2006 to June 2010)