ACCOUNTANT/OPERATION MANAGER & PARTNER
(from March 2009 to November 2019)
• Managed and reconciled monthly account receivables and payables.
• Prepared quarterly and yearly BAS and PAYG summaries for staff, respectively.
• Carried out week end reporting to Subway head office.
• Ensured quality complying according to Subway standards.
• Assumed daily operations including banking, management, talent acquisition, inventory management.
• Built strong communication skills through customer care, handling and resolving complaints.
• Created alternatives and recommended courses of action to reduce costs and improve the business’ finances.
(from April 2006 to March 2009)
• Synthesized and analysed financial data (budgets and income statement forecasts) with consideration for the company’s goal.
• Generated reports, charts, and tables on financial information.
• Analysed monthly expenses and income.
• Presented month-end financial reports to Business Unit General Manager.
• Reviewed monthly business products lending trends.
• Carried out Cost Centre management.
• Resolved Ad-hoc financial queries.
PAYROLL ACCOUNTING MANAGER
(from February 2003 to March 2006)
• Controlled Annual and Long Service Leave, bonus and all other employee related provisions.
• Ensured Payroll interface was correctly posted into the ledger during every pay run.
• Controlled the mapping between the Payroll system to GL accounts.
• Checked and signed off non-current assets for half year and year end return.
• Processed superannuation prepayment.
• Monitored Payroll tax payment and update rate changes in Payroll system.
(from February 2001 to February 2003)
• Controlled and maintained Access Database for Group consolidations
• Developed and managed intercompany database and processes
• Processed settlements between Westpac subsidiaries
• Liaised with consolidation team for month end and year end balancing entries
• Reconciled Intragroup differences for Westpac consolidation
SPECIAL PROJECT MANAGER
(from December 1997 to February 2001)
• Implemented changes in company structure and systems.
• Brought all finance functions and processes from Australian Banking Group to Westpac Financial Services Group.
• Improved month end processing.
• Built commission income and expenses processes for Westpac Financial Services Group
(from August 1989 to November 1997)
• Undertook monthly management reporting and financial reporting
• Performed monthly and annually tax calculating and reporting
• Controlled cash management, cash investing in Bond, Bank bill and IBD.
• Settled with Westpac group for loans or other creditors
• Controlled fixed assets and account payables in Sun System
• Carried out implementation of Westpac to Sun and Oracle system general ledgers.
• Consulted with upper management to influence long-term, strategic decision making
• Processed underwriter’s monthly payments and settlement of brokers’ fees