Consulting or project management within supply chain, logistics, operations, vendor management and procurement. Delivered by optimisation of the supply chain including reverse logistics, inventory and warranty management, end-of-life planning, repair / refurbishment processes and collaboration into developing automation strategies that increases velocity capabilities and reduces cost to serve. Establish processes for vendor selection and ongoing management. Establishing product ownership within a supply and procurement value chain context. Health checks on vendor SLA’s (Major Clients: Apple, CBA, Westpac, ANZ, Samsung Australia, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe - EMEIAR & Oceania, Telecom New Zealand)
Operations Manager (Project Lead)
(from November 2017 to July 2019)
Operational leadership of the entire repair and replacement function for Apple products throughout Australia (iPhone, iPads, iWatch, BEATS & iPods), with total P&L responsibility. Customer base - Apple stores, Retail stores, Telstra, Vodafone, Optus and B2C. 3PL and transport performance reporting and improvement management. Total staff 65 (7 direct reports)
SPM Oceania & Repair Centre Manager Australia
(from August 2013 to November 2017)
Managing the entire Supply Chain and Logistic function to support NCR’s Customer Service operations throughout Oceania. This was for both Financial Major Customers: - (ATM’s) ANZ, NAB, Westpac, St George, HSBC, BoQ, Bendigo, BSA, Kiwibank, BoNZ, 7/Eleven & CashCard and Retail Major Customers: (Self-Checkouts – POS equipment) YUM (KFC), Woolworths, Coles, BigW & Aldi. Full P&L responsibilities for inventory, internal and external repair operations and the management of all 22 x DC-3PL sites with 15 x additional small regional satellite locations (Drop Points) and transportation. SPM Total staff 7, Repair staff 10
Foundation Degree - HM Forces School of Education (Level 5 NQF).
(from January 1992 to January 1996)
1. Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing & Operational Management
2.Antenna manufacture - Radio TX/RX - Data encryption - Satellite Communications and Burst Transmission
Mechanical Site Engineer (HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Fighting)
(from July 2015 to November 2016)
• Finalizing material supplier and taking internal approval from the management for material submittal, Tracking the material submission.
• Coordinating with site activity for execution & material follow up with purchase department.
• Coordinating with the drafting department for submission of drawing, technical solutions and taking approval from the consultants.
• Attending the meeting with consultant & client for daily progress of the site.
• Handling Subcontractor for firefighting works & plumbing.
• Preparing internal subcontract with company workers.
• Coordinating with the QS team for the monthly bill for the main contractors & verifying monthly bill of subcontractors for approval from the management.
• Providing inputs for the planning for their weekly & monthly reports.
University of Wollongong
(from July 2017 to July 2019)
(from November 2011 to June 2019)
• Manage and control different projects simultaneously through Primavera P6 and MS Project
• Conduct weekly meeting of a project team to ensure timely deliverable and provide alternatives to successfully achieve goals and targets
• Procure BOP from local and international vendor and ensure timely deliveries to meet the project deadline
• Monitor and control project using S-curve, 02 week look-ahead, baseline v/s actual and ensure to remain in assigned budget and timeline
• Prepare delay notification status and change order request for client providing all reasons
• Managing Internal & external stakeholder including client, suppliers and principal (GE Jenbacher, GE Water)
• Ensure that deliverable meets the project scope / requirement along with client satisfaction and quality assurance
• Lead the development of basis of design and FEED for new greenfield/brownfield projects
• Prepare Techno commercial proposal / bids along with budgeting & costing, timeline, commercial TOC
• Exhibits high accuracy during cost estimation and development / monitoring of cost, time during project
• Liaison with Finance and procurement department for cashflow, ROP, PO, Invoice and other financial matters
• Liaison with commercial dept for establishing / amending LC, Performance Bond and other commercial matters
• Hands on experience on MS Dynamics AX 2012, SAP, Primavera P6 and MS Project
• Prepare Monthly Report identifying all aspects of project including safety statistics, schedule and budget progress, achievements, project risks and concerns on relevant project portfolio
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
(to December 2009)