Sentius Strategy provides complete marketing strategy development and marketing plan services at all levels for any business and industry. We build businesses & brands and we are all about real, measurable outcomes.
To connect with Sentius Strategy please click on these social links:
Logistics Administration Specialist (BP AUSTRALIA)
(from November 2013 to August 2018)
Administered all aspects of post event reconciliation for commercial, retail and aviation customers. Subject Matter Expert for Trip Reconciliation and accountable for developing procedures for continuous improvement
Senior Hired Cartage Consultant
(from July 2010 to November 2013)
Investigate all suspense items for Hired Cartage and requested rates from 3PL's to ensure that the correct cartage rate was applied. Supervised new staff members to ensure correct processes are applied. Resolving all enquiries submitted by our vendors
Certificate in Business Studies, Massey University
(from February 2004 to June 2004)
Principles of Macroeconomics, Introductory Accounting and Fundamentals of Finance and Property
Construction Architect at Leighton -Mayfield
(from September 2011 to July 2015)
• Prepared sets of shop drawings and detailed construction documents for mobile switchroom buildings in compliance with AS/NZ Standards, BCA and safety in design.
• Prepared standard / general construction details.
• Coordinated building utilities like air conditioning and fire services.
• Prepared architectural CADD standards and library.
• Was responsible for CADD standards checking against requirements of client standards.
Project Architect at K&A
(from February 2009 to April 2011)
• Participated in the design development of preliminary designs through to the delivery of construction documents to comply with civil defense requirements and IBC standards.
• Participated in the coordination of different disciplines to achieve structural, MEP and electric systems’ requirements.
• Provided technical support for junior team members working on drawings’ fine tuning.
• Prepared graphics’ manual for the company's branch in Cairo.
• Provided technical support for the main contractors, inspected construction works and prepared follow-up reports.
• Revised subcontractors’ shop drawings prior to final approval, prepared design review as well as interface meetings.
Architect at Misrconsult
(from October 2006 to September 2008)
• Participated in the design development of concept designs in compliance with civil defense regulations, IBC standards and NFPA 101.
• Participated in preparing projects’ preliminary reports and schematics.
• Proposed finishing materials and furnishing layouts for health care projects’ facilities in accordance with VA standers and medical facilities’ consultant requirements.
• Checked architectural packages prior to consultant revision.
• Coordinated with structural, MEP and electric departments to resolve clashes through study sections and superimposed layouts.
• Participated in developing graphic manual to comply with AIA graphic standards.
• Participated in developing architectural library in accordance with features in AutoCAD advanced features dynamic blocks and annotative scales.
Master of Architecture
(from July 2015 to March 2018)
Improved my design skills & research skills and got myself prepared to ongoing learning.
Customer Service Officer
(from October 2017 to March 2018)
• Professional customer service and ensuring all enquiries were tended to and answered
• Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Following company “scripts” when handling different topics
• Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions
• Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
• Keep records of all conversations in our database in a comprehensible way
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
• Taking necessary details from customers and filling into company software
• Recording data of the customer into files, arranging them and updating when required
• Responsible for preparing loan worksheet
• Safe cash management and updating of teller reports
• Answering and making marketing calls on a regular basis
• Advance use of MS Office Suites
(from January 2013 to September 2017)
• Responsible for daily store administration duties and maintaining a strong customer focus
• Accurately place and receive weekly/daily stock orders from suppliers and vendors by cut off time
• Created and updated staff, inventory and invoice records on the internal electronic database as and when required
• Generated staff schedules and updated the resource calendar to ensure smooth business operations
• Administered time sheet for the staff and generated labour report on daily basis
• Management of procurement of various resources, both for the off-the-shelf products and contractual services
• Maintained the facilities in the store in great working condition and ensured that all the tools and equipment were in a clean working condition at all times
• Managed and processed invoices from vendors and suppliers and resolved any reconciliation issues
• Handled and processed petty cash receipts for the store using MS Excel
• Actively liaised with all contractors for maintenance and delivery issues
• Resolved client’s issues within set timeframes utilising company’s standards, policies and procedures
• Developed and documented quarterly and annual operation plans and budgets utilising MS Excel and Word
Content financial analyst
(from May 2016 to May 2017)
Gathering financial information along with company's fundamentals. Research and analysing the financial information which includes Annual reports, Semi-annual and Quarterly reports in order to help company make well informed decisions. Reconcile transactions by comparing and collecting data.
Bachelors of Commerce
(from July 2011 to June 2014)
Accounts honours, Economics, Human Resource Management and Commercial Communication.