(from September 2017 to April 2018)
• Carry out duties in accordance with environmental and quality policies, corporate values and strategies.
• Prepare equipment schedule based on design calculations such as fan statics, heat load and acoustic analysis and finalise the same with the consultants.
• Prepare schematics for both heated hot water and chilled water layouts.
• Assist in engineering review of technical issues.
• Assist Estimating team in tender works and quotes and prepare system design for D&C projects.
• Prepare O&M manuals for the projects.
(from August 2016 to August 2017)
• Design and build HVAC projects independently, get approvals from superiors, initiate and commission the same.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities including MEP cordination; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Estimating and tendering simplex and complex projects.
• Project Design Leadership and the production of individual mechanical design elements ensuring design and providing optimised leading sustainable solutions
• Delivering HVAC Design solutions to leading industry standards
• Meeting key project design milestones with quality design solutions
(from March 2016 to March 2017)
• Integrate & Commission Fibre To The Node (FTTN) cabinet.
• Copper jointing from Pillar to pit to Exchange
• Patching, Jumpering and terminating X pair and C Pair
Senior Sales Engineer
(from June 2015 to December 2015)
• Recommend and quote desired equipment size, model to customer specification, cost and requirements by carrying out necessary design and selection through relevant applications and by undertaking necessary calculations.
• Undertake business development and presentation initiatives to prospective Engineering clients and consultants of different line of products, the competitive advantage of our products differ and the benefits they offer.
• Prepare and present cost benefit analysis for clients and provide necessary recommendations and applicable cost savings by use of our products and energy efficiency achievement and use; compared to their existing systems.
• Undertake stake holder management by negotiating with suppliers and relevant stakeholders in procurement and execute project completion.
Area Sales Manager
(from February 2012 to May 2015)
• Supervising a team of sales Engineers and responsible for a product division with a turnover of USD 1,000,000/- and a budget of USD 750,000/- annually.
• Developed and approved special job quotes for Bid and Spec Projects.
• Developed and Implemented dual channel distribution and pricing strategy for the sales division.
• Co-ordinate with consultants / contractors in getting approval for equipment and other ancillaries and solving various technical problems and issues regarding selection.
• People development – provided necessary training and support to grow and develop my staff.
(from June 2006 to December 2011)
• Design & Draft air conditioning systems which includes ducting and piping works for residential and commercial buildings using datas and carry out complex calculations.
• Design and build HVAC projects independentely, get approvals from consultants, initiate and commission the same.
• Estimating and tendering simplex and complex projects
• Material handling and resource management.
• Project Execution for ducting and piping jobs.
• Involvement in testing and commissioning of ducting and piping works.
• Execute renovation / repairing works and fault finding of Air Conditioning works