(from May 2018
• Left my current employment to migrate to Australia.
• Attending an online course on Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies at edX.
• Attending an online tutorial on Vue.js at Vue Mastery.
• Learning Clojure and ClojureScript through books and online exercises.
• Currently open for full-time, part-time, contract, freelance or voluntary work.
• Open for an internship, to improve my skills and local experience.
Senior Software Engineer - BT Global Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(from November 2014 to May 2018)
• Worked closely with End-to-End designers and other component designers on the deliverables
and issues raised.
• Adhere to the team's Ways-of-Working, which focuses on the TDD methodology, pairprogramming,
peer review and continuous integration.
• Worked with the application architect and lead designer on issues on the application's core
• Mentored new joiners, assist on the on-boarding process and provide knowledge sharing.
• Conducted technical interviews.
• Daily monitoring of the continuous integration servers, TeamCity and Jenkins, and fix/highlight
on broken builds caused by failed tests or system faults on the agents.