(from January 2019 to April 2019)
• Managing the Marketing Inbox in order to deliver customer support in a timely manner
• Supporting the team to create effective promotional activities
• Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a culture of network support
• Assisting the marketing team in developing and implementing marketing initiatives, including finalizing briefs with the branch teams in order to manage promotions through to design and print.
• Providing administrative support to the marketing team
• Demonstrating the value of national network and national marketing programs to branches and suppliers to better align local and national marketing planning and execution.
• Creating leads in CRM Dynamic 365
• Updating current and potential clients on CRM
• Creating and drafting EDMs on CRM
(from January 2018 to July 2018)
• Meeting and exceeding deadlines and targets.
• High level of communication and liaising with stakeholders with marketing projects and collateral.
• Work closely with the Business Partner of UNSW Business School in regards with marketing collateral and events.
• Implementing marketing campaigns that include print and event marketing.
• Independently coordinate and implement marketing campaigns with stakeholders.
• Assist the Future Students Event team with UNSW Future Student events.
• Coordinating and running events related to UNSW Business School.
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Project manage faculty involvement in all Business marketing campaigns
• Organise faculty merchandise, course guides and giveaways.
• Organise Faculty presentations
• Organise and facilitate roster volunteers
• Ensure risk assessments have been completed and pre and post event reports
• Update all UAC, admissions and course information
(from October 2017 to December 2017)
• Meeting and exceeding deadlines and targets.
• Working close collaboration with CUFA's graphic designer to create marketing collateral and reports.
• Initiating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns that include print, online, multimedia, and events.
• Growing CUFA's constituency through innovative campaigns and networking.
• Seeking new partnership opportunities through networking and preparing sponsorship proposals and presentations.
• Working collaboratively with a variety of funding and project partners to ensure they achieve mutually agreed objectives and needs.
• Coordinating and running fundraising and donor engagement events held nationally throughout the year.
• Communicating with CEOs and General Managers of donor organizations on a frequent basis to maintain relationships and engagement with CUFA's work.
• Devising creative comms campaigns to attract the attention of potential donors and retain the support of existing donors.
• Managing all CUFA communications including the monthly e-Newsletter and Donation Appeals targeted to corporations, as well as emergency appeals and all external sponsors’ communications involving CUFA.
• Recruiting and managing volunteers.
(from May 2017 to October 2017)
• Internet research to build prospects for new event concepts
• Data entry and list building
• Worked on numerous marketing campaigns to improve database quality
• Expanding and verifying existing lists of relevant contacts
• Supporting greater marketing team
• Support liaise with the Events team with administration and onsite event management
• Managing onsite events
• Intermediary use of Salesforce program
Sales Consultant, 2IC/Concession Manager
(from July 2015 to July 2017)
• Providing a high level of customer service in both men’s and women’s departments – including personal styling on both the floor / fitting rooms, Upselling, and product demonstrations to customers
• Consistent record of personally exceeding daily and weekly budgets, and coordinating a team to achieve store objectives
Budgets and sales figures
Class sales breakdowns, and Top sellers
on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, identifying areas for opportunity and improvement
• Client liaison – prompt one-on-one resolution of customer queries or complaints
• Direct reporting to Regional Managers and Head Office, including sales and productivity reports, daily/weekly figures, feedback identifying challenges associated with specific stores
• Wide knowledge of product specifications, and tailoring this to the personal needs of customers
• Personnel management, including periodic staff feedback and coaching
• Administration duties – organizing signage, stock and data entry, and maintaining a communication log to inform team of promotions, important dates, budgets and sales figures
• Stock control – managing transfers out and in, deliveries, consolidations, and keeping accurate records of all movement
• Assisting the Regional Visual Merchandising Manager and the VM team, arranging displays and floor set ups, and ensuring strict visual merchandising and company standards are maintained at all sites
• Point Of Sale procedures and cash management responsibilities