Temporary Receptionist- Trivett Classic BMW
(from January 2019 to February 2019)
• Greeting customers and managing customer flow in the showroom.
• Answering phone calls and transferring to the appropriate person/department
• Identifying and fulfilling the needs of customers.
• Communication with various stake holders including financial and service advisors, banking representatives and law enforcement officers.
• Experience with data entry using Microsoft excel
Digital Service Representative- Service NSW
(from January 2018 to December 2018)
• Meeting and exceeding both personal and team KPI’s by up to 25%.
• Promote digital services and educate customers to use the services at home.
• Effectively liaise with a wide variety of clients, team members and management.
• Create positive interactions and build rapport in a professional and friendly manner ensuring client satisfaction is a priority.
• Contribute to improving the efficiency of procedures and changes in the workplace.
(from June 2015 to August 2017)
• Development of expertise in product knowledge.
• Strong ability to build rapport with customers.
• Efficient sales skills and ability to upsell products.
• Management and maintenance of inventory.
• Handle customer transactions.
(from January 2011 to April 2015)
• Working as a team leader in a supervisor role.
• Coaching and mentoring trainees who require support.
• Resolving customer complaints and enquiries.
• Delegating and monitoring the performance of employees.
• Ensure employees reach targets and goals.