(from July 2017 to February 2018)
• Administrative and organisational support for the Management Team – Non-Clinical Support Services
• Events co-ordination
• Support recruitment and exit/termination processes
• Information Management
• Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Problem complexity
• Scope for action
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Contracts & Supply Manager, Cleaning Operations Manager, Satellites Cleaning Manager, Orderly Operations Manager, Manager of Security Services, Team Leader of the Mailroom and Telephony Team Leader.
• Manage incoming and outgoing communications (emails, phone calls, faxes, correspondence) promptly and efficiently.
• Arrange travel and accommodation as required
• Organise meeting agendas and minutes as required to NCS Management Team.
• Reliable and always willing to help, going the extra mile
• Excellent time management skills
• Complete electronic and hard copy requisition forms, codes and ensures payment of expenses.
• Organise functions and catering as required.
• Support Managers with the recruitment, appointment and orientation within the service.
• Keeping meeting rooms in a clean and tidy state at all times.
• Undertake any other responsibilities and duties as required by the Operation Managers which may include support for key projects and Long Service Awards.
• Ensure meal vouchers are available
• Manage general office duties such as filing, photocopying and binding as required.
• Coordinate and schedule staff to attend training and induction.
• Keep accurate records and prepare information for charge out for additional services upon request.
• Place consumable orders and arrange payment of invoices via Oracle.
• Responsible for maintaining adequate levels of stationery within NCS Service.
• Facilitates timely processing of PDR`s – scheduling, processing invitations, updating Onestaff and Staff Service Centre.
• Manages all correspondence relating to NCS personal issues including disciplinary meetings, sick leave reviews, complaints and general correspondence.
• Manage and coordinating internal events as required.
• Be involved with project management for NCS as required.
• Use Excel skills to provide reports as required
• Analyse operation information and produce graphs for the use of monthly reports.
• Complete SAF forms.
• Facilitate documentation process for recruitment and exiting of staff.
• Process Employee Change forms
(from September 2015 to September 2016)
• Managing the centre effectively, the entry and exit of patients/clients into the centre via video intercom
• Excellent organising and planning skills
• Professionalism in daily dealings, able to deal with all individuals in a respectful manner
• Dealing with difficult clients in a courteous but firm manner
• Handle any complaints in a professional and calm manner
• Answering telephone calls and email queries courteously, and directing the queries to the relevant Health Practitioners
• Dealing with queries from the public, clients and patients
• Ensuring the supply of refreshments at reception and keeping the centre clean and presentable at all times
• Efficiently and effectively run the reception desk, accurately managing 7 electronic diaries and cater for the practitioners` preferred booking schedule
• Maintaining a professional, friendly image and well presented
• Confident and able to take charge in a situation
• Able to use own initiative and ability to multi task effectively
• Strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
• Issue of invoices and statements for clients for medical claims
• Responsible for basic bookkeeping, accounts, queries, data capture, petty cash, cash reconciliations, financial and month end reports and tenant rental invoices and payments
• Distribution of herbal medication and supplements
• Responsible for all payments and accurately recording them on the system for all relevant Practitioners,
• Responsible for banking, practice supplies, stock take and procurement, purchasing electricity, managing cleaning staff and security
• Knowledge of natural health modalities and health habits, and active knowledge on the different disciplines offered by the centre
• Reporting to the owner of the White Lotus
• Ensure quality work and upholding a pristine, professional and friendly image
• Ensure clients` expectations are met and that they are pleased with the service provided
• Ensure clients’ needs are met by sustaining a friendly atmosphere at all times
• Ability to ensure the centre operates productively and enhancing the standard operating procedures of the centre
• Experience with holistic healing approach and able to appreciate life on a different level
• Developed great communication skills and the ability to runa centre effectively with confidence
• Reliable and always willing to help
• Became familiar with alternate medicine
• Assist in recruitment process, interviews and training
(from June 2014 to June 2015)
• Responsible for the main switchboard
• Assisting patients at reception
• Managed 3 electronic diaries for appointments
• Strong office administration
• Filing of patient folders and reports
• Updating patient information and data capture
• Correspondence and delivering excellent client service
• Attending to telephonic queries and resolving them
• Typing letters, medical reports and prescriptions
• Professionally liaise with internal and external hospital staff, working with Cath labs to arrange Angiograms, Pathcare (blood bank) requesting results and tests and all medical aid schemes
• Responsible for payments
• Reporting to the Practice manager and the doctors
• Responsible to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
• Ensure accuracy and diligence at all times
• Providing contentment and empathy when needed
• Ensuring the reception area is operating smoothly
• An achievement to have the opportunity to work with patients with special needs and how to handle complicated situations
• Having exposure to a busy hospital environment and managed to work well with the internal personnel
• Became familiar with medical reps and their products
• Knowledge about cardiac terminology, medications and procedures
• Understanding the importance of theatre bookings and procedures
(from July 2008 to May 2014)
• Telephonic queries, bad debt collections and payment arrangements
• Actively involved in boosting the practice performance to increase clientele and cash flow
• Assisted with petty cash, front desk queries, filing, retail, switchboard, frontline reception which included patient bookings and diary management for 6 doctors and 2 oral hygienists
• Accurately dispensing and sorting medication
• Accurately accepting and processing payments received
• Responsible for all account related duties
• Telephonically liaising with medical schemes, attorneys and patients in a professional manner
• Reporting to practice manager
• Responsible for the effectiveness of collection on bad debt
• Responsible for the handover of bad debt to attorneys
• Ensure work performance is of high quality standard
• Employer and patients` needs were always met
• Targets achieved on or before scheduled time
• Personally responsible to create ideas to improve service delivery and boost business profits
• Motivate staff and encourage upgrading of skills
• Assist practice manager with recruitment
• Assist in arranging food supplies for special occasions/functions
• Developed excellent leadership skills
• Assist in year-end function arrangements and planning