● Extensive experience in Case Management and proven ability to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly KPI’s.
● Experience in communicate with people from a diverse range of backgrounds, both in person and over the phone.
● Able to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
● Exceptional Customer Service skills.
● Use initiative and learn new tasks quickly.
● Honest, respectful, reliable and punctual.
● Able to problem solve, prioritize and manage conflicting tasks to meet deadlines.
● Adhere to Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures.
● Complaint management/ resolution.
● High level of Administration Skills and sound knowledge of MS Office suite of software.