Our client is looking for a marketing administrator/coordinator who is a positive and a highly motivated individual to add value to their growing family run business. Are you ready to take the next step in your marketing career? This marketing role offers a great variety in marketing tasks for a candidate looking for a long-term career within a caring environment.
* Handle all marketing & advertising functions
* Organising online marketing and communications
* Ensuring all our documents are up to date and consistent
* Managing company advertisements
* Coodinating website updates
* Managing and creating content for social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc
* Managing content and ensuring all 3rd party relationships, including:
Managing sales on ebay and gumtree where need be
* Comfortable working with graphics and videos
* Coordinate & assisting with after job communications, including: followups, requesting reviews and referrals
* Ad hoc marketing projects as may be required
* Update list of customers details, including ensuring all licences/insurances are up to date
* Assist with Quotes and front desk role at times when necessary
* Collecting and properly filing job information
* Assist with data entry and other administration duties when required
* Assist with all matters in the office including relieving other staff positions during holidays, sick days, etc; and
* Be flexible to get all and any other jobs done as may be requested or otherwise, including assisting with tidying, washing up, etc.
Essential - 3 years in a similar role and a degree or diploma in marketing
This is the perfect opportunity to invest in your career and maximise your earning potential while working with a great team and growing family run business.
Please Note: Peninsula Personnel is a local, Northern Beaches recruitment agency. Only candidates living in the area with full work rights in Australia will be considered.