We are Currently Recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work for until the end of February 2019. This opportunity is on the Northern Beaches. In this role as Customer Service Representative you wil be under the direction of the Customer Service Manager and responsible for responding to incoming sales enquiries and timely processing of sales orders and quotations.
Your day to day duties will include; responding to incoming calls in a timely & professional phone manner ensuring emphasis is on customer care and support, accurately processing sales and sample orders and quotations in a timely manner to ensure customer requirements are met, providing basic information to customers on standard, non-standard & special products, redirecting enquiries to the sales executives or technical departments as per procedure, informing customers on provided leadtimes & any subsequent changes, providing follow-up calls with customers re success of quotations, attending to visitors & reception and completing the goods return & credit claim request documentation.
* Answer all incoming calls in a timely manner and ensure emphasis is on customer care and support
* Process Sales Orders in a timely manner and ensure to customer requirements
* Prepare Sales Quotations as required
* Process sample orders in a timely manner following procedure
* Follow-up calls with customers and quotations
* Inform Customers on changes on Backorders
* Provide advice to customers on standard, non- standard and special products
* Attend to customers / visitors to the office
* Complete Product return and Credit Claim documents
* Arrange customer credits as required under the direction of the Customer Service Manager
The Successful applicant will have:
* Recent experience in Customer Service Office Based role from the Manufacturing, Production or Technicial Industry.
* Good basic to intermediate Word and Excel knowledge
* Live locally on the Northern Beaches
* Full working rights
This position is full time Monday to Friday and is a temporary assignment until the end of February approximately.