International Institute Melbourne Pty Ltd (IIM) is a private organization committed to providing quality education and training for the students in the most effective and professional manner. International Institute Melbourne Pty Ltd has highly trained professionals with the right attitude and personal qualities necessary to deliver the highest standard of education.
We are currently seeking a Trainer and Assessor to join our passionate team on a full-time basis. A training and assessment role with us will see you performing a range of delivery, assessment, and administrative tasks to provide quality outcomes to students across the Certificate III and Diploma levels. Working alongside a team of professionals, this role offers a fast paced and rewarding opportunity.
· Can start immediately
· Have to Visit China for 4 weeks to attend Child care training from 1st week of October. (Ticket, Food, lodge all will be provided by the company.
Facilitate students in both Certificate III and Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care
Prepare and conduct student practicum & support visits
Attend and contribute to validation and moderation sessions
Ensure assessment evidence is collected as per guidelines
Maintenance of all aspects of compliance related to working in the VET environment
· Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or higher. (need to provide a certified copy of both the Diploma and its transcript)
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE including the LLN subject) (need to provide a certified copy of both the CIV and its transcript)
· Recent industry experience in a childcare center (within the last 3 years for a minimum of 3 years supervisory role)
· Working with Children & police check
· Professional development evidence
· Detailed resume focusing on the childcare experience and professional development
· Two contactable referees relating to child care work you have done
· Must be able to speak both in Mandarin & English
Send your resume together with a covering letter telling us why you want to become a team member of International Institute Melbourne Pty Ltd