We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Early Childhood teacher.
The position is full time, contractual for 6 months with possibility of further extension or move to a permanent position.
It is essential that you are a natural team player, a proactive person who takes complete responsibility and ownership of the tasks of the institute, provides guidance to others but also takes responsibility for implementation and sees through the completion of tasks within given timeline. You are flexible when it comes to responsibilities and tasks
• Planning overall teaching goals and directions for classes regarding curriculum
• Design detailed curricular goals, train the teachers and assist in implementation
• Oversee implementation of teaching goals and methods. Modify the curriculum goals and approach, based on the kindergarten’s learning principle
• Create positive, well-organised and attractive learning environments including procurement/ creation of resources focused on child development
• Conduct adhoc consultations where required
Language and experience requirements:
• Native level fluency in English ( C2 level; IELTS band 8.5 and above ) is required. Please do not apply if you do not have C2 level fluency.
• Minimum 5 years’ hands-on teaching experience in kindergarten / elementary school (early years) is required. Please do not apply if you do not have teaching experience in kindergarten/ preschools or early years in elementary schools
• You have demonstrable experience in preparation and review of curriculum goals. Experience in implementation of EYFS/ EYLF/IB PYP framework is desirable
• Certification and experience in teaching Phonics
• Certification and experience in Highscope/ Montessori / Reggio Emilia will be advantageous
• You are naturally creative and it is evident in your teaching approach
• You are truly passionate to work with small children while being extremely patient and caring
• You are enthusiastic, proactive and flexible to share tasks typical for a small but growing organisation
• You can handle a fast-moving environment, can coordinate with a variety of stakeholders effectively while balancing tasks and timelines
• Person who is culturally sensitive and thrives in truly international environment
Please note that due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview process. Position may be closed before the deadline.
Visit our Facebook page to know more about us: