Various opportunities within the warehousing and manufacturing sectors have become available to us and we’re actively seeking the right candidates to undertake a number of roles including processing and assembly work.
We seek applicants with a can-do attitude, a willingness to work as part of a team and who are willing to undergo training for their new role. A full, clean driving licence and own vehicle is favoured.
Your new role
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of possible duties.
· Picking and packing
· Unloading goods
· Manual handling and lifting
· General warehouse duties
· Completing paperwork accurately
· Working on assembly lines
· Adhering to WHS policies and practices
· Potentially working with machinery
· Maintaining OH&S and cleanliness of warehouses
· You’re a fast learner
· You are able to follow structured processes carefully and accurately
· You have good attention to detail
· You are able to show initiative
· You want to learn new skills
· You’re self-motivated
· You are willing and able to learn on the job
What’s in it for you
· Full-time employment
· Weekly pay
· Extra shifts
· Training opportunities
· Chance for career progression
Here at Labour Power we are keen to recruit the best candidates for each role. if you're willing to learn and get your hands dirty. You're the right person for us. if you’re not currently an experienced warehouse or manufacturing operative, you can still apply.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping you into your new position!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)