The organization is a multinational company that has just stepped into the Australian market. They create window film for homes, commercial property or car interior - providing protection from the sun's harmful rays, providing privacy, reducing glare and also adding safety with shatter resistance. Clients include major car dealerships.
Based in Brookvale on Sydney's Northern Beaches, this newly created position runs across the entire business, be it customer enquiries, accounts, marketing support (online activities up- be it Facebook, email marketing, website content, online marketing branding), logistics, sales support, facilities management, web/ social enquiries, essentially supporting the Business as it grows and develops in Australia. Applicants must be comfortable to work independently to manage the office/ facilities.
Main Duties of This Role:
* Provide professional first point of contact for general enquiries via phone and email
* Ensure office runs smoothly
* Provide administrative assistance to management
* Responding to customer enquires via email and phone
* Co-ordinate office equipment repairs
* Undertake other duties and responsibilities as directed by company management.
* Purchase and Maintain adequate kitchen, office and stationery supplies
* Co-ordinate catering and travel requests
Minimum Criteria for This Role:
* Maturity, highly customer centric confidence and professionalism to deal with customer enquiries and customer complaints
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written & the ability to communicate with all levels within the business.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative.
* Solutions oriented and able to resolves issues and complaints in a professional and effective manner
* A high level of accuracy & attention to detail
* Able to use Word / Excel and comfortable learning new packages. (Rayno use Quickbooks for basic accounting/reporting)
* Sound problem-solving skills & ability to manage numerous tasks simultaneously
* Retail, customer service or sales background
* Aftermarket sales in a car dealership would be most desirable