The Discipline of Physiotherapy require a technical assistant to perform the following duties:
• To set up and pack up practical classes and prepare rooms for appropriate activities according to schedules supplied by academic staff.
• Develop multiple requests into a personal timetable and liaise with staff to resolve time conflicts and clarify requirements
• Regular changing of laundry and wiping down equipment in teaching rooms.
• Occasional cleaning of medical equipment using specific chemicals and techniques.
• Perform inventories and documentation gathering on equipment and facilities.
• Moving equipment from room to room and rooms to storerooms.
This job will entail working about 8-12 hours per week, spread across the entire week, including working from 5-7pm 2-3 days per week.
Would ideally suit a student or similar with a part-time load.
Must hold, or be willing to undertake and pass, a Victorian Working With Children Check.
Year 12/1st year University levels of literacy & numeracy;
Demonstrated excellence in punctuality & reliability;
Demonstrated high level organisational and time management skills;
Demonstrated ability to pay attention to details;
Ability to organise own and other’s activities to meet objectives.
A positive attitude to work.
Willingness to learn.
The position is classified at Higher Education Officer Level 4 (HEO4) $37.24/hr