If you are Hydrogeologist or Groundwater Modeller and are interested in new opportunities, we would like to hear from you. We are requesting expressions of interest from water professionals for current and upcoming positions.
As new projects commence and companies start to hire again, make sure you are in consideration for new roles by sending us your CV now.
** Please note - We won't send your details anywhere without talking to you about the role and company first and making sure it's right for you, so your confidentiality is guaranteed **
We work with many of Perth's Mining, Consulting and Engineering companies and have the most up to date vacancies, a lot of which are not advertised or given to other recruitment agents to work on.
Our clients provide a variety of services including but not limited to;
Contaminated Sites and Acid sulphate soils, investigations and remediation, Mine dewatering and depressurisation, Mining water resource management / water supply development, groundwater investigations, borefield designs and management, Managed Aquifer Recharge (MAR), Mine closure, Acid Rock Drainage (ARD) prediction and management, Regulatory approvals and compliance, Groundwater modelling services, Geothermal exploration
We would like to hear from you if you have experience in:
* Geology / Hydrogeology
* Hydrology / Surface water
* Consulting / Engineering / Mining / Public Sector
* Groundwater and Surface water Modelling
* MODFLOW / FEFLOW / HYDRUS / Surfact / Vulcan
* Dirty water / Contamination / Remediation
* Coal Seam Gas / O & G / LNG
* Mining / Resources
* FI/FO / Perth based
* Permanent / Contract
For all roles you must have:
* A Tertiary Degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology or equivalent
Ideally you will also have:
* Experience in the groundwater, consulting, environmental OR mining industries in Australia
* Good communication, report writing and project management skills
* Australian residency or citizenship
Please click on the 'Apply' button or send your resume (Microsoft Word copy preferred)
We never send any of your details anywhere without speaking with you first, so you can rest assured your application will be treated with complete confidentially.
All Hunter Executive Search Consultants are accredited members of the RCSA (Recruitment and Consulting Services Association)