This Academy is located in the heart of the London Borough of Westminster with access to a range of great transport links. The academy has been graded as ‘Outstanding’ in their most recent Ofsted report with the quality of teaching being highlighted as a particular strength. This is shown in recent exam results where 69% of their Year 11 students achieved grades A*-C in 5 or more GCSE’s, including Maths and English.
Your new role
In your new teaching job you will be delivering high quality lesson content, which will keep students engaged and motivated to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching Maths across the Key Stages and A level. In return, you will receive a supportive and nurturing workplace, with access to new state of the art resources as well as opportunities for career progression and continuous training.
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant qualification in education (or equivalent).
• Experience delivering the Maths curriculum
• To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Eligible to apply for a visa to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay + Flight Reimbursement Bonuses
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Regular social events + discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Full-time, temporary to permanent AR job
Great opportunity to join a growing Tier 2 builder forming part of a new Fit out/ Refurbishment team.
Exciting long term opportunity for Cabinet Maker tradesmen to work in a brand new factory in Sydney's west
Excellent Maintenance plumber required for a well known food production company
Hays are seeking experienced civil labourers for a 3-6 month project in the ACT. Paying above award wages.
Community Fundraising Campaign Lead job opportunity in Sydney CBD