Kids Cove Early Learning Centre are currently seeking an experienced Childcare COOK/CHEF to join our team.
Kids Cove Early Learning Centre is privately owned and family run, a chain of Childcare Centres located in Sydney, and prides itself in ensuring quality care.
We are seeking an experienced COOK/CHEF to prepare warm, nutritional meals for the children in our care using rotational menus at our Centre in Terrey Hills!
This is a casual position, with the attractive hours of 8am - 1:30pm, Monday - Friday, no weekend work!
Working with us will see the following benefits:
- State of the Art kitchen and facilities;
- Uniform provided;
- Ongoing support from management and staff.
Your duties will include preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the children based on a 4 week rotating menu.
You will require the following:
- Relevant qualification in hospitality/nutrition/safe food handling.
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable.
- A Current/Valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle is preferred.
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply now!