An over-subscribed 2 form entry primary school in Islington, North London is seeking a qualified primary teacher to join its team in January 2018. This primary teacher job is a permanent contract .
Your new school
• An over-subscribed Catholic primary school in Islington, North London
• Very well resourced school with state of the art equipment
• A high percentage of EAL pupils within the school
• Situated close to the Victoria and Piccadilly tube line
• Close to excellent tourist attractions such as Regents Canal, Little Venice, Camden Market, London Zoo
Your new role
• Year 3 primary teaching role
• Pupils are from a range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• Excellent support from parallel teacher
• Competitive daily rate up to £160 (depending on experience)
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be an outstanding primary teacher, with a clear passion for working with children and ensuring that each child strives to reach their fullest potential. You must also:
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Be qualified to teach Primary (PGCE in Education/Bachelor of Education)
• Be an experienced teacher with evidence of good to outstanding teaching
• Have experience teaching gifted and talented pupils as well as with pupils who have English as a second language
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
What you'll get in return
Each area of London has a dedicated consultant who will ensure that you find the right job based on your location preference. We have partnership agreements with over 200 schools in London and know well in advance what teacher vacancies schools have coming up. We also offer competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience and will pay you according to the main pay scale from week 13. We also offer free CPD training to all our teachers and support staff to ensure they are classroom ready. You will have one Consultant taking care of you so that you know exactly who to contact when you need to. We have teachers who have worked with us for years and always come back to us when they are ready for their next career move. Our open door policy and complete transparency on all matters is one of our most unique qualities.
Successful candidates will also benefit from:
Guaranteed work scheme
Regular social events + Discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Currently requiring a trade certified boilermaker with trade experience for work in Muswellbrook.
Experienced Test Data Management Analyst required for 9 month contract with extension options
Electrician required for immediate star for commercial Work. Excellent terms and conditions.
Multiple labouring roles available in the Northern Beaches area
Seeking passionate Childcare educators in the Western suburbs
Newly created Digital Marketing Manager role leading digital team across Quiksilver, Roxy & DC Shoes brands