* Love putting a smile on a customer's face?
* Do you want to work in a friendly and supportive team?
* & make a positive difference to people's lives?
This Customer Care representative role is an exciting customer focused position in the medical industry. You will also be providing sales, service and administrative support to the businesses national network of healthcare centres across Australia. The role has wonderful diversity and requires someone with 'can-do' attitude & the capability to work in a small team as well as participate in a larger group as required.
* Providing excellent customer service
* Ensure that all reception and administration duties are effectively completed
* Cash handling and bank reconciliation
* Manage all stock movements and undertake stocktakes
* Provide support and work proactively with internal staff & the support centre
* Ensure clinic environment is maintained to a high standard
* Use initiative to improve service levels and solve problems
* Coordinate approval for staff leave and the allocation of staff for absences due to leave.
* Other duties as may be required/requested by your manager or members of the leadership team.
* Excellent customer service and sales skills
* Intermediate PC skills including Word, Excel & Outlook (minimum)
* Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle tasks during busy times
* Ability to learn and understand new software with training
* Ability to effectively coordinate a number of tasks at one time
* Proven ability to work with people at different levels and in different function and locations internally and externally
* Work with clients to build a rapport and empathy
* Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
* Proven ability to achieve sales results
Experience typically required
* HSC, VET, SACE, VCE, NTCE, WACE, TCE, ACT Year 12 Certificate or equivalent.
* At least two years' experience in customer service.
* At least two years' experience in an administrative support role.
* Experience in a healthcare reception setting desirable but not essential.
* You may be required to work at different sites to cover leave of other staff