Little Zak's Academy are currently seeking an experienced Childcare COOK/CHEF.
Little Zak's Academy is a chain of Childcare Centres located in Sydney and prides itself in ensuring quality care.
We are seeking an experienced COOK/CHEF to prepare warm, nutritional meals for the children in our care using rotational menus.
This is a casual position, with the attractive hours of 8am - 2pm, Monday - Friday, no weekend work!
Working with us will see the following benefits:
- State of the Art kitchen and facilities;
- Uniform provided;
- Ongoing support from management and staff.
Your duties will include preparing morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for the children based on a 4 week rotating menu.
You will require the following:
- Relevant qualification in hospitality/nutrition/safe food handling.
- Previous experience in a similar role desirable.
- A Current/Valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle is preferred.
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply now!
Please note, to be eligible to work unsupervised with children, applicants must be 18 years or over.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.