Job Title: Qualified English Teacher
Location: London Borough of Wandsworth
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary/Permanent Job
Start Date: September 2017
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Your new company
This school has been graded as ‘Good’ in their most recent Ofsted report with the ambition of the school leaders and the governing body being highlighted as a particular strength, stating that they have created a culture of high aspirations and designed a learning environment to support this. The Ofsted report is reflected by the school’s most recent exam results where 75% of students achieved A*-C in their GCSE Maths and English exams. The school itself is located in a flourishing area of Wandsworth with a range of great transport links close by.
Your new role
In your new teaching job you will be planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons in order to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching English across the Key Stages, including A Level classes. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression as the English department is growing and has an excellent HOD. There is a mixture of experience levels within the team and real togetherness thus meaning NQTs are well supported. For an experienced teacher, they are also able to offer TLRs and the opportunity to coordinate Year Groups, Key Stages and develop their management careers.
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant qualification in education (or equivalent).
• Experience delivering the English curriculum
• To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Eligible to apply for a visa to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay + Flight Reimbursement Bonuses
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Regular social events + discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Primary Teacher Job Based Merton, London to Start September 2017
ECT job in growing service located in the Eastern Suburbs. Excellent support from management team
Primary Teacher Jobs across London to start September 2017, Temporary and Long term roles
Primary Teacher Job based in Westminster, London to start September 2017
Communications Advisor wanted for a 6 month contract. Based in Parramatta.
Community Fundraising Campaign Lead job opportunity in Sydney CBD