When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as an Account Manager with TTEC in Sydney, Australia. You'll be supporting eBay, one of the largest E-Commerce businesses in Australia.
What you might be doing on a typical day:
As a part of our team, we'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. The Account Manager is responsible for professionally representing our clients' business with a strong focus on handling day to day operational issues with merchants and customers.
· Establish, sustain and develop collaborative relationships with sellers
· Identify potential areas of growth for sellers
· Independently use all channels to stay informed about department specific knowledge
· Maximize the seller's knowledge of the eBay Platform
· Provide insights into the business based on Seller feedback
Why you? What you bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
· Minimum 1 year experience in a customer supporting role
· Familiarity with eCommerce/online retail
· Self-starter who is willing to work autonomously to meet goals
· Capacity to retain technical/product knowledge
· Attention to detail is critical, efficiency and strong organizational skills
· Strong communication skills to include written, verbal skills and superior listening skills
· A self-starter who can handle peak periods and cope with tight deadlines in a positive and optimistic manner
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, you'll enjoy:
· Fun, talented and witty teammates
· Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
· Family-friendly environment
· Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
· Community-minded organization
· Competitive base salary plus incentives
· Being part of a well-known trusted brand - eBay
Click on the Apply Now button.
You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions.
Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, leadership, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.