This Secondary School is located in the heart of the London Borough of Camden with access to a range of great transport links. The school has been graded as ‘Outstanding’ in every Ofsted report it has ever received and this is shown most recently in exam results where 87% of all results were A* - C grades. Of the students who took triple science: 88% achieved A* - B in Biology; 80% achieved A* - B in Chemistry and 92% achieved A* - B in physics. This high achieving school values its comprehensive ethos and does a great deal to ensure that pupils are given the best chance to succeed regardless of academic ability or background. Their aim is to nurture caring, confident, responsible and mature young adults who are ready to go on to the next stage of their education.
Your new role
In your new teaching job you will be delivering high quality lesson content, which will keep students stimulated and interested to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching Science across the Key Stages and A level, with Biology being your specialism. In return, you will receive a supportive and nurturing workplace, with access to new state of the art resources as well as opportunities for career progression and continuous training.
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant qualification in education
• Experience delivering the Science curriculum
• To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Eligible to apply for a visa to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay. reimbursement bonuses and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Regular social events + discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Seeking passionate Kinder Teachers for exciting opportunities in the Western suburbs.
Immediate contract up to 3 months for Planning Support Officer in Moresby, Queensland (Innisfail), $45+ /hr
Experienced Kinder Teacher located in the Northern area required for numerous casual jobs.
Experienced Kinder Teacher located in the South Eastern suburbs required for numerous casual jobs.
Great job opportunity for an experienced Policy and Research Officer for a 12 month contract!
Newly created role to commercially and strategically represent the Quiksilver brand in the ANZ region