In this role, you will coordinate, prepare and administer a variety of documents including standard template contracts, quality documents, tenders, and reimbursement documentation for the Medical Products Division as part of our broader support team in Sydney.
Key activities/results areas:
1. Coordinating, preparing, editing and administrating standard contract related documents using standard contract templates including, but not limited to, Health Care Professional (HCP) consulting, participation and service agreements; grant agreements with hospitals, institutions and medical associations.
2. Coordinating, preparing and administrating tender and reimbursement applications with internal subject matter experts.
3. Support and administration of multiple data sets e.g. Prostheses List, Salesforce
4. Ensuring appropriate tracking and storage of documents in an organized manner using appropriate IT systems and tools.
5. Monitoring and improving internal procedures and processes for workflow, maintenance and safekeeping of required documents.
6. Working closely with sales teams to ensure internal processes relating to documentation requirements are being adhered to.
7. Additional ad hoc document control and support requests as required.
The Minimum Criteria Required:
Proven experience in effective administration Tender documentation and / or Contract templates,
Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Ability to read, understand and organise complex documents
Ability to draft/edit and administer contract-related templates
Must have own vehicle
Must reside on Sydneys Northern Beaches