Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Registered Nurse (RN) Donor Services, P/T - GLADSTONE, QLD
• Exciting opportunity for a customer service focused Registered Nurse ready to develop their Leadership & Business acumen skills
• Fixed term part time position 28 hours per week until April 2019
One in three Australians will need blood in their lifetime. Entrusted with collecting, processing and delivering this vital supply.
The Gladstone region as the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef, contains some incredible natural wonders. The Region provides its people with an enviable lifestyle within a strong and dynamic economy.
We are seeking a strong enthusiastic and team orientated Registered Nurse to join a dynamic team.
The successful candidate will work within and lead a team of dedicated & customer focused professionals effectively and efficiently taking our amazing volunteer donors through the donation process. Within this professional and close knit team, you will play a crucial role in the management, mentoring and clinical leadership of the team and will evaluate donors by medical assessment, collect whole blood donations, samples and plasma donations via apheresis, ensuring the donation process is friendly, effective and efficient. Your enthusiastic customer service and caring nature will make the donors want to continue donating.
You will have:
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
• Demonstrated team management and leadership abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills that relate to donors and team members
• Experience of supporting and coaching team members in clinical matters
Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded with:
• Opportunity to contribute to life saving work
• Structured training, coaching and support
• Generous salary packaging benefits
• Corporate rates for private health insurance
Join an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity and welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates from across Australia's diverse communities.
As part of the recruitment process, you may be required to participate in relevant National Police, Employment History and/or Professional Membership and Qualification checks and validation of Australian Work Rights, prior to offer of employment .
Applications for this role close Wednesday, 31 January 2018 at 5pm AEST.
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.