Our client, a franchisee business in fast food sector in Wollongong, NSW, is looking to fill a full time position for a skilled and experienced Accountant. The organisation has enjoyed significant recent growth and expects to continue this trend over the coming years ahead.
Company requires a professional and experienced Accountant for accounting and analytical requirements for its different stores. If you are a reliable, self-motivated, highly organised person with a positive attitude then this role is for you.
You must hold a Bachelor degree in Accounting. Previous experience as Accountant will be an added advantage.
In this role your main responsibilities include:
• Preparation of Company and Individual income tax returns
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of Payroll Tax, PAYG, BAS returns and FBT returns
• Assisting in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies
• Examining operating costs and the income and expenditure of institutions
• Providing assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports
• Providing financial and taxation advice on business structures, plans and operations
• Liaise with tax advisors
• Create, install and monitor internal controls and procedures
To be considered for this role you must have;
• Strong problem solving, analytical and investigation skills and attention to detail
• The ability to work independently and under pressure at the same time maintaining accuracy
• Be organised, energetic and enthusiastic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ability to manage multiple tasks