• Fantastic 2IC opportunity on the Gold Coast.
Established for 50 years, TriCare is one of Queensland's largest private owners and managers of retirement communities and aged care residences.
TriCare is recruiting for a full time Clinical Manager (and AHPRA Registered Nurse) for our 70 bed facility, Labrador Aged Care Residence, located on the Broadwater, in Biggera Waters, Gold Coast.
You will report to our Facility Manager and benefit from ongoing support from the Head Office clinical management team. You have every weekend off, but as 2IC, there is a requirement to be on-call.
Your primary role is to recruit, lead and enhance the personal care team and to maintain the excellent standards for which TriCare is known. You are an outstanding communicator. During your career, you have developed broad clinical expertise and specialist knowledge.
To be eligible for selection, the following experience, qualifications and attributes are required:-
• Registered Nurse, with AHPRA registration
• Aged care or health sector management experience
• Employee training, management and human resources skills (a Certificate IV training qualification is desirable)
• Ability to use computers and technology efficiently
• Adept at using electronic clinical management systems
• A comprehensive understanding of Quality Agency accreditation processes
• Familiarity with Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) and documentation
• An empathetic attitude towards residents.
TriCare offers ongoing professional development and opportunities to meet with your peers from our other 14 aged care residences. A competitive salary is on offer.
Apply now following the ad prompts! Address your application to - Attention: Trish Monk, Care Governance Manager
Closing Date: Friday, 21 December 2018
A satisfactory Police Clearance Certificate is required according to the Aged Care Act 1997.
TriCare's Aged Care Residences are non-smoking workplaces
To view the position description, visit www.tricare.com.au/careers