Job Title: Qualified History Teacher
Location: London Borough of Hackney
Contract Type: Long Term Temporary/Permanent Job
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale
Your new school
This school has been graded as ‘Good’ in their most recent Ofsted report with the ambition of the school leaders and the governing body being highlighted as a particular strength, stating that the improvement in students' achievement is a direct result of the school's transformation of teaching. The Ofsted report is reflected by the school’s most recent exam results where the school celebrated 100% pass rate for all A Level students. The school itself is located in a flourishing area of Hackney with a range of great transport links close by.
Your new role
In your new teaching job you will be planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons in order to create the best possible learning environment. You will be responsible for teaching History across the Key Stages, including A Level classes. This is an excellent opportunity for career progression as the department is growing and has an excellent HOD. There is a mixture of experience levels within the team and real togetherness thus meaning NQTs are well supported. For an experienced teacher, they are also able to offer TLRs and the opportunity to coordinate Year Groups, Key Stages and develop their management careers.
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant qualification in education
• Experience delivering the History curriculum
• To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the History department
What you'll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
• Regular social events + Discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Civil foreman required immediately. subdivisions. $80k- $100k+ super.
Experienced Kindergarten Teachers required for casual roles located in the Northern suburbs.
Electrician required for immediate star for commercial Work. Excellent terms and conditions.
Improve your skills by interacting with various age ranges and staff teams
Nominated Supervisor Job, Great Opportunity for an Early Childhood Teacher
Newly created role to strategically develop and drive multi-channel customer strategies across ANZ region