Are you a newly qualified or experienced Teacher of Modern Foreign Language (MFL) looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School where you have plenty of opportunity for progression?
Your new company
Centrally located in the London Borough of Hounslow this is a contemporary, well-equipped mixed school with excellent facilities and large surroundings. The school achieves highly at both GCSE and A level with last year’s GCSE French and Spanish attaining 77% and 71% for A to C grades respectively. There is a negligible amount of behavioural issues as students are very keen to learn and excel. The school has a dynamic and highly experienced SLT with clear plans to advance beyond their recent success during last years Ofsted inspection where they were awarded ‘Outstanding’ grade across all areas.
Your new role
The school’s achievements have been a result of the hard work and exceptional teaching ability of its staff. Subsequently, the school heavily invests in their teachers as they only want extremely driven and hardworking individuals who can push and challenge the highest achievers in the school, whilst being able to motivate the lower achievers and raise their academic attainment to ensure they maximise their potential. This is an excellent opportunity for CPD and career progression as the Modern Foreign Language (MFL) department is growing with 5 full time teachers and an excellent HOD. There is a mixture of experience levels within the team and real togetherness thus meaning NQTs are well supported. For experienced teacher, they are also able to offer TLRs and the opportunity to coordinate Year Groups, Key Stages and develop their management careers.
What you'll need to succeed
• Relevant qualification in education (or equivalent) and experience teaching secondary students
• Experience teaching French or Spanish to students up to Key Stage 5.
• Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
• Strong Classroom Management and Behavioural Skills
• Eligible to apply for a visa to work in the UK
What you'll get in return
• Competitive rates of pay and Flight Reimbursement Bonuses
• A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
• Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
• Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training + Relocation support
• Regular social events + Discounted travel deals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
HR Advisor Job in Sydney working for Global SME business.
Category / Product Coordinator job within a large retail business, extensive portfolio of beauty brands.
Change Communications Manager job with a leading university in NSW
Boutique Consultancy looking for a PM within the Refurb/Fitout space of Commercial, Retail and Education
Job opportunity for an exceptional Compliance Officer in Melbourne's CBD
Columbit ‘On Your Side, At Your Side’