Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Home Caring - Care Workers at Sutherland, MIRANDA, NSW
Casual positions available - In Home Aged Care and Disability Services / Personal Carer, Social Support Worker, Community Support Worker.
Join a private organisation and a leading national team providing in home aged and disability care and nursing to seniors and people with disabilities of all ages, with the highest standards of care. We are currently seeking an outstanding and passionate Care Worker who would like to be part of an impressive organisation that lifts the standard of care provided in the community.
Offering suitable applicants excellent re-numeration, training and a career growth opportunity. Offering long shifts and flexible hours.
Remuneration is according to your experience and the level of care you are able to provide.
Providing in home aged care or high needs disability care to the community. Experience in dementia care and palliative care is an advantage.
Services include domestic assistance, personal care, social support, respite, specialty dementia care services, high quality palliative care.
· Current First Aid Certificate
· Current Police Check
· Current Working with Children’s Check for paid employment
· Current Drivers License and own car
· Mobile phone
When applying please advise us of the following:
· Are you eligible to work in Australia?
· Experience (Minimum of 6 months experience as an Aged / Disability Care Support Worker)
· Please stipulate if you have experience in Aged Care, Disability Care, Dementia Care, Palliative Care or Respite Care
· How many days per week you are available (morning, afternoon, night shifts or overnight stays)
Job Type: Casual
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.