We are a brewpub and kitchen based in the Swan Valley. We pride ourselves on creating epic beers and need a head chef that can create equally amazing food. We offer a fun and supportive working environment with minimal late night shifts.
We are looking for someone to make the kitchen their own and who is willing to put in the work. A strong work ethic is a must in this business. You will need to have your own form of transport and speak fluent English.
The successful applicant will:
· Hold exceptional leadership and management skills
· Have excellent communication, organisation and time management skills and work well under pressure
· Successfully train, develop and motivate team members
· Demonstrated ability to deliver contemporary menu ideas that are in tune with seasonal produce.
· Have sound experience in menu design, and costing, rostering and stock control
· Have adequate experience for delivering menu changes, tasting notes etc. to the FOH team.
· Ensuring the kitchen meets food hygiene requirements at all times
· Integrity and a positive attitude
· Work closely with management to innovate and grow the business.
· Will be fluent in English both written and verbal.
It is essential ALL applicants can adhere to the following before submitting an application:
· Applicants MUST currently reside within Western Australia, preferably within a reasonable distance from the venue.
· A current Australian drivers license and reliable car is required as there isn’t access to public transport.
· Proven experience in leading, managing, motivating and driving a team.
· Only individuals with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a head chef will be considered.
· Full time commitment is required for a minimum of 18 months
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to swamvalleyvm@…show email .
*** only permanent resident with the right to work in Australia will be considered. NO VISA and no sponsorship available.
WA Airport Hospitality
Chef de Partie position available
WA Airport Hospitality, part of the esteemed Red Rock Leisure hospitality group, operates five highly successful bars, restaurants, and cafes in the T1 terminal of Perth airport.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be motivated and dedicated to your work as well as being encouraged to demonstrate your creativity and skills during the day to day operations of the kitchen. You, along with a team of professionals who share
your love of cooking, will be responsible for the efficient running of multiple kitchens spanning across five different venues within the airport terminals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
Experience in fast-paced environments and high volume conditions
Ability to follow and develop recipes
Possess sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
Be self-driven with the ability to motivate others
Have excellent time management ability and organisational skills
Take pride in the work you produce and have passion for what you do
Previous experience in high-volume, multi-venue operations is advantageous
An enthusiastic attitude and a good work ethic
The airport operated 24 hours, and this role requires flexible hours which include some early mornings and late nights as well as weekends. In return we offer excellent working conditions, competitive wages, and the opportunity to develop
your career and grow within an already highly successful company.
If you consider yourself to be the kind of person we are looking for, please submit a resume and cover letter to Kassidy at hr.wa@…show email
Please note that successful applicants must be capable of obtaining an ASIC card once employed. This includes security checks and police checks, failure to pass these investigations restricts individuals from working in the airport.