Miss Maud is one of Perth's top established hospitality groups comprising of 18 Pastry Houses, a Boutique Hotel, Smorgasbord Restaurant, Bakehouse, Catering Department, and Administration.
We are seeking an energetic and hands on wait staff and kitchen hands to join our dynamic fast paced cafes. You will have hospitality/catering experience in a similar role and a passion for production gorgeous high quality products.
• Fantastic speed of work with a sense of urgency
• Good time management and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and English language skills
• Ability to easily follow direction and instruction
• A desire to learn and the motivation to match
• Fine eye for detail
• Ability to maintain product presentation
About the role
We are seeking hands on energetic wait staff and kitchen hands to join our dynamic fast paced cafes. Duties may include:
• Exceptional customer service
• Serving food and drinks
• Clearing tables and resetting
• Creating Miss Maud gourmet sandwiches, baguettes and wraps
• Preparing the kitchen for the lunch time rush
• Producing a large range of Miss Maud catering platters
• Cleaning and sanitising the kitchen to ensure all food safe standards are met.
What's in it for you?
Tired of working nights? It's not just a job to us, we want you to like coming to work and have a work life balance which includes no nights and alternate weekends. Plus, we offer ongoing training and development, and career opportunities for those candidates with the drive to succeed.
Plus, we offer:
• Development and training opportunities and involvement.
• Opportunity for advancement - we promote internally
• Miss Maud staff discounts
• Discounts on health insurance and banking
**We ask that Recruitment Agencies refrain from contacting us regarding this role**