The company provides end-to-end technology solutions regarding comprehensive ATM maintenance and refurbishment for major banks, right through to PC repairs and customisation for growing companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for the evening operations of the call centre team by providing expert advice to team members ensuring they provide superior customer service and exceed internal and external customer expectations. You must be able to work varied shift hours including weekends.
You will work closely with the Supervisor to support the team of 5 customer service members. You will be expected to look outside the box and have the ability to identify, develop, implement and maintain process improvements to make our call centre an efficient and effective area of the business.
* Supervise the day to day operations and provide support to CMC and service Delivery team members
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure service levels exceed customer expectations
* You will be the escalation point for CMC customer service representatives / field staff / service delivery coordinators and customers
* Implement, maintain and monitor daily work schedules and rosters based on analysis of workflows
* Follow up and management of service issues
Skills and Experience:
* Must have proven experience with Service Level Agreements
* Commitment to and proven customer service experience
* Strong leadership skills with excellent verbal and written communication
* Reporting and analytical skills with the ability to write and follow procedures
* Flexible, self-starter able to work unsupervised
* Working knowledge of call centres and previous team leading experience would be advantageous.
Based in Frenches Forest on the Northern Beaches
Base Salary of $54K + Super, evening shifts will have additional penalty rates
Flexible start time with finish time between 10pm and 12am