Melbourne Institute of Vocational Studies(MIVS) is a registered training organisation (RTO #41161) for local and international (CRICOS 03514E )
Seeking expression of Intrest for Jan 2020 intake
• Fully familiar with the relevant training packaging rules.
• Demonstrated expertise in developing training material and assessment strategies for training programs.
• Education and learning experience in the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector
• Demonstrated knowledge of VET Quality Framework
• Exceptional skills in course reviews, validations, moderation and stakeholder consultation.
• Well organized and an ability to prioritise work
• Good interpersonal, written and verbal skills
• Proven ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong work ethics and positive attitude
• Good understanding of issues faced by international students
We are currently looking for suitably qualified trainers to deliver units in the following qualifications;
• Certificate IV/Diploma in IT
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE40116
Diploma & Advanced Diploma in IT
2-3 years of experience in delivering Diploma and/or higher level qualification in IT in Australia
Willingness to continue undertaking professional development (PD) internally or externally
Ability to follow RTO policies and procedures