Do you love social media and want to influence how we interact with technology? As an Internet Analyst with Appen you have the opportunity to provide feedback on news feeds, advertisements and search results. Your ideas have a direct impact on the services and content from social media sites that we use every single day.
You Might Fit This Role If:
- You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
- You are an active and engaged user on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- You enjoy working independently
- You want to do internet-based work from home
- Internet Analyst positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
- The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
- Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Australia
- Access to a computer with a sound card and speakers, and/ or access to a smart phone that is less than three years old
- Access to a secure high-speed internet connection and quiet non-public workspace
- Good English writing skills
- Ability to work with applications, troubleshoot software, and execute instructions independently
Interested? Click the link below to sign up. If you are selected for this task, we will be in touch shortly.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.