Our client is wishing to appoint a General Manager who will be responsible to the Board of Directors, for the effective strategic leadership, planning and performance of the company.
The new General Manager will ensure the ongoing reputation and financial stability of the organisation and the provision of the highest standards of customer service.
The General Manager will be building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships and will promote understanding of our vision and services and maximise income.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to lead the organisation at an exciting time of development.
The successful candidate will be:
* A strategic thinker capable of challenging and developing the future direction of the organisation.
* An inspiring leader with vision and drive and experience of working with external stakeholders as well as staff and volunteers
* Commercially astute with a proven track record as a senior manager.
* A highly effective communicator and negotiator.
* Able to demonstrate integrity, professionalism and a personal style which commands respect and credibility from others.
* And have operated at board level or equivalent, ideally in a Transport, Not for Profit or Social Care environment