PA to the CEO | Not-For-Profit Charity
Our client is a national not-for-profit charity, guided by values of respect, trust, honesty and innovation. Their mission to enrich the lives of people with intellectual disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
A rare opportunity has become available for an experience Personal Assistant who will report directly to the CEO. Your primarily responsibility will be to provide support to a larger than life CEO with all aspects of the ever-changing schedule.
Above all we are looking for a hands-on PA with a minimum of 3 years' experience, who needs to be kept busy, challenged and keen to work in an organization that supports, appreciates and values their employees while changing people's lives.
$85,000 - $95,000 inclusive of superannuation with tax break as they are a not for profit
Based in Allambie Heights
Parking on Site
8:30 am - 5pm
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Prioritise & follow-up on issues and concerns involving the CEO
* Ensuring the Office of the CEO operates effectively and smoothly
* Providing high level administration support to the CEO
* Taking delegated responsibility for all day to day administration within the CEO's office
* Work closely with the CEO, and the Senior Leadership Team and provide excellent customer service to Directors, Associates and Stakeholders
* Attending to all CEO correspondence and secretarial duties where required for Senior Staff
* Liaising with General Managers and Senior Staff to follow up outstanding matters and initiate action on behalf of the CEO
* Establish, maintain and enhance superior customer service and providing excellent service to staff and others who visit/ write/ telephone the CEO's Office
* Manage all travel bookings & scheduling Coordinate and/or assist with team meetings (e.g. staff meetings, all-hands meetings, quarterly on-sites/off-sites, team gatherings, etc.)
* May assist with event planning.
* Undertake any adhoc errands & projects for the CEO as directed
* Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Manager / C-Suite Representative
* You'll be meticulous, adaptable & show initiative
* Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal are absolutely essential
Please Note: Peninsula Personnel is a local recruitment agency. Only candidates that live on / near the Northern Beaches with Full Work rights will be considered.